Chapter 2

— ❤️Tommy's pov🤍 —

"Mum" Tommy cried. He was exhausted and in pain from a tic attack he was currently having. "AHHHH FUCK YOUR MUM YOU TWAT" he yelled at the top of his lungs as he was twitching hard in his mums unbrace. He hit her in the face as he stuck the middle finger up as he was repeatedly the word 'twat'

"Am sorry, am sorry! Mum am sorry!" He sobbed. She just rubbed his back "shh your ok. I'm ok. Your going to be ok" she said. The twitching didn't stop and yelling random things either. Some times he just screamed as a tic. Loudly.

His head was laid against his mothers shoulder and he kept banging his head hard into it as a tic she had to stop his head for when he dose it with her hand, it will hurt less.

His tics are usually bad and tic attacks are worst and this was just normal for them. The 18 year old sobbing in his mums embrace as they ticed

This tic attack had been happening for 3 hours now. He was completely exhausted.

"Bye-bye. Bye-bye, bye-bye" he kept repeating it as he kept sticking the middle finger into his mums face aggressively as he twitched and scrunched his face.

He had a dsmp stream in a hour and a half. He will be exhausted for it, if it ends by then.

— 🎸Wilbur's pov🎸 —

Today his tics weren't as bad luckily. Him and Tommy got a lot closer when they both found out the other also has Tourette's since they have been calling more.

He was sad seeing Tommy still hasn't messaged him today and it's 5 pm. He assumed the younger was busy and he will talk to him on stream.

Oh yea about that he has to start getting ready. It is in 30 minutes.

He ticed a few times but nothing to server. Like in the 20 minutes he took to prepare he ticed like 5 times.

Dream: anyone heard from tommy? He was supposed to join the call a half hour ago to go over what where doing

Wilbur: no he usaly textes me by now but I haven't heard from him.

Tommy: sorry im here.

Dream: we don't have much time to prepare, everyone in the call

They join the call as Tommy said hi you can hear how graspy his voice is and that he exhosted.

"Oh Tommy!? Are you ok?" Asked Phil.

"Mhm"

Ok he definitely not ok. "Oh- was it bad?" Wilbur asked realizing he probably had a tic attack.

"Yea. Lasted hours wil" Tommy said he sounded as if he was going to cry.

"What lasted hours?" Asked Dream worried. "Tommy can you turn on your camera so you can just nod to stuff. I think we should resquedual the stream" Wilbur said.

Tommy's camera turned on and you can see red spots where bruses are beginning to form.

"Tommy?! What happened?" From everything it looked like he was beaten.

"Am fine! We can do the stream now it's fine wil am not that tired" he said. "No Tommy look at you. Your full of red marks, your losing your voice and you barely can keep your eyes open. Go to bed we will do the stream another day. That's fine with you guys right?" Wilbur asked.

"Uh yea. But maybe tell us what's going on? It looks like someone beat the shit out of him" dream said.

Tommy was to tiered to make up a lie "Wilbur just tell them I'm going to bed" Tommy said leaving the call.

"Oh umm"

He knew Tommy just meant tell them about his tourretts but he decided to also tell them about his own.

"Ok so me and Tommy have tourrets and he just had a bad tic attack i asumed who caused all that" Wilbur said.

"You both have it? I heard it's horrible to have!" Phil said.

"My tics aren't bad but tic attack suck. Tommy's are really bad like most of the bits he says are actually tics and so I asum his are worse" Wilbur explained.

"That sucks I hope hes ok" dream said. "He will be, just exhausting" Wilbur said.