Are you okay?

I have you here, sometimes you just show up. & Sometimes I don't want you to, but you do anyways. I appreciate you most of the time but sometimes I just really need to get away. You protect me and sometimes you try to ruin my day. There's no escaping you.. not saying that's what I want to do. But Can you just make my day? Instead of constantly hammering the nail, let's just relax a little. You know just as well as I do, that I need the peace. Food for my thoughts, but you are not me. You are only my thoughts.
I trained you! I trained you to process the food I feed to you, how to dissect the information with your fork & knife. I even spoon fed you. My thoughts! Oh, how sometimes you deceive me, try to make think you're not full. But I see your growth & the new connections you make everyday. How if your not growing, you shy away, even drift off into nothingness. Then I come back to myself to gain control. This is a give and take relationship so here.. I'll give you this & you give it right back to me.. because, you are my thoughts. We coexist, I depend on you throughout the day like you are my lover. And if we're being honest.. you are, I love everything about you. How you search for answers, while simultaneously give me my answers. It may come in dream form but I received it & we will discuss it when I come back! I love how you over think, it's not really overthinking how people make it out to be. You inner think, you innerstand, you just get me. I love you & I'm proud to call you mine! My thoughts!