chapter 3

Kenny's pov

When I woke up the next day, I was surprised to see that Kyle still had an arm around me. Kyle looked so cute and peaceful so I didn't want to wake him, also, I wanted to enjoy this moment for as long as I could. After awhile, I felt Kyle moving as he woke up, quickly moving his arm as his face turned red.

"Oh, uh, good morning Kenny." He laughed nervously.

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

"Sorry about that..." Kyle started, "I guess I was half asleep and just did that."

"It's okay dude, I think it actually helped me sleep better." I told him.

Kyle's pov

I'm not sure why exactly I put my arm around Kenny like that last night. I always felt like I needed to protect him, so maybe that's why? I feel awkward about it, but Kenny didn't seem to mind it, so maybe I shouldn't. I'm just gonna try to forget about it, even if it was very comfortable to fall back asleep like that.

Kenny and I decided to just stay in today. Just like last night, we played video games and ate a lot of junk food.

"Kyle, can I ask you something?" Kenny asked.

"Of course dude." I told him.

"It might be kind of a weird question, but I was just wondering if you like anyone?" Kenny asked, "I mean, you've been out since sophomore year, but haven't shown any interest in anyone or dating."

"It's not that I don't want to date anyone," I began, "it's just there's only two other gay guys at school that I know of, and they're together, not that I'd date either of them though."

"Why not?" Kenny questioned.

"Well, Craig is just kind of a dick, and Tweek is a good friend, but I don't really gotta explain that one do I?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you got a point," Kenny also laughed, "but I'm pretty sure Stan is also just a little gay."

  I had to laugh at that too, "He kinda does have that vibe."

Kenny's pov

I've been thinking about coming out to Kyle for awhile now. With him being gay, he seems like the safest option.

"Kyle, did you know there's a guy at school who is pansexual?" I asked him.

"No," he said, "who?"

I took a deep breath, "Me. I am."

Kyle seemed kind of shocked, "Oh, really?"

"Why do you seem so surprised?" I asked.

"I guess just because I always would see you with girls and hear you talk about girls but that's it." Kyle shrugged.

"Well I've only ever been with girls but I can't deny that I can find any gender attractive and I just love love." I explained.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Kyle started, "people act like I can't know I'm gay since I never even kissed a guy but I know I feel attraction to them, not girls."

"You've never kissed a guy?" I asked.

"Nope." Kyle replied.

It was quiet for a moment until Kyle started quietly laughing to himself.

"What's funny?" I asked him.

Kyle quickly stopped laughing and he tried to hide his face that I could see turned red, "Uh..nothing..it's crazy."

"I'll bet it's not," I said, "what is it?"

Kyle sighed, "I was just thinking...we both never kissed another guy...what if, you know.."

He can't possibly be thinking what I am.

"Uh..what if..we kiss?" I asked, feeling my face turn red as well.

"Would that be okay with you?" Kyle asked.

I wanted to kiss Kyle for so long, and here he was, offering to.

"Yeah, that'd be okay." I told him, trying to hide my excitement.

"Um, okay." Kyle moved his hand up to the side of my face before leaning in.

I was so nervous, but leaned in as well, only for us both to immediately move away when Kyle's front door opened.

"Stupid fucking assholes!" Cartman complained.

"What the fuck are you doing here fatass?!" Kyle asked him.

"Heidi's parents took her to Florida themselves cause they didn't want her going with me." He still complained.

"So?" I asked him.

"Why the hell are you here?" Kyle asked.

"Sorry to intrude on your date or whatever the fuck this is, but hey, don't want people coming in, lock your front door." Cartman shrugged, "What's with the fort, are you 12?"

Before Kyle or I could say anything else, the front door opened again, this time by Stan.

"Why did everyone just decide 'let's show up at Kyle's house unannounced!' today?" Kyle rolled his eyes.

"I just had to get away from that stupid farm and was driving around and noticed Cartman's car here and just assumed you all were hanging out here," Stan said, "why am I feeling an awkward tension?"

"We interrupted Kyle and Kenny's date." Cartman told him.

"Shut up Cartman," I snapped, "we're just hanging out."

"Well why don't we all go do something?" Stan asked.

"Yeah okay," Kyle said, standing up as I did the same, "where are we going?"