chapter 9

Kenny's pov

Kyle gave me some more of his clothes to wear since we had school today. Everyone was gonna find out we were together today, and I was actually excited.

Kyle took me by my house before school, and I snuck into my room through my broken bedroom window to grab my bag, and I was out without my dad ever knowing I was here, and met Kyle back in his car.

Once we got to the school, Kyle looked over me like he was worried.

"You sure you're okay with people knowing we're together?" He asked me.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I'm happy with you."

Kyle smiled back, "I'm happy with you too."

We got out of the car and walked into the school, holding each other's hand. When we approached Stan and Cartman, they looked at us, with wide eyes.

"What are you staring at?" Kyle asked, knowing the answer.

"You guys like uh...together?" Cartman asked.

"Yeah, we are." I smiled, looking over at Kyle.

"You hear that Stan?" Cartman asked him, "Kenny and Kyle are together."

"Yeah I heard." Stan groaned, taking his wallet out and handing Cartman a $20.

"Wait, were you guys betting on this?" Kyle asked.

"Well," Stan began, "there was some awkward tension at your house that one day, so Cartman and I decided to just place a friendly bet..sorry."

"It's fine dude," Kyle started, "I guess it was pretty confusing that night."

"Well, how did this even happen?" Stan asked.

  "So, right before you guys showed up, I told Kyle that I was pansexual," I began, "and it came up that we both never even kissed a guy before, so we just decided to try it out with each other."

"And we both just happened to end up liking each other." Kyle smiled at me.

"That's so gay." Cartman rolled his eyes.

Kyle's pov

The bell rang and I gave Kenny a quick kiss, before walking to my first class with Stan.

  "So...is it weird to have Kenny as a boyfriend?" Stan asked me, once we got to our desks.

  "A little if I really think about it," I started, "but, I really feel like this could turn into something great."

  "I'll be honest, it's kinda weird to see, but it's good that you're happy." Stan told me.

  "Thanks dude." I smiled.

Kenny's pov

  When I was on my way to lunch, I got a phone call, and I got a job interview! I was so excited to tell Kyle! I walked into the cafeteria, and saw Kyle, and immediately quickly walked over to him.

  "Kyle! I got good news!" I told him.

  "What is it?" He asked.

  "I got a job interview at 4:00 today!" I smiled.

  "That's great news babe!" Kyle returned the smile, "For where?"

  "It's for the pet store, I know it's not much..." I trailed off.

  "Kenny, any job is valid," Kyle began, "we can hang out at my house for awhile after school, then I'll take you to the mall."

  "Thanks Kyle." I smiled.

  I really hope I get this job!