7

Cooper Zegras
I hate this. Olivia and Vinnie are being all touchy and close. I don't want him to be close to her. Now don't get me wrong, Vinnie is one of my best friends, but that doesn't stop me from being jealous of their closeness. I looked over, locking eyes with Olivia.

I looked away, my eyes landing on Tess. She had on a pair of high waisted emerald green and white bikini bottoms and a white top. She got in the hot tub and sat next to me, seeing as it was the only open seat available.

I was slightly drunk, and I wanted to try and make liv. Jealous.

I leaned down, whispering into Tessa's ear "you look good in that suit" she blushed, before saying "you don't look so bad yourself, pretty boy". Damn does she have a way with words. I know I like Olivia, but she is pissing me off right now so May as-well make her a lil jealous.

I lowered my head to her neck, placing soft kisses from her ear to the line of her swimsuit on her shoulders. Her top was two triangles that fit her boobs perfectly. "Hhhm" Ollie cleared his throat, causknf me to stop and pick my head back up. Tessa scooted closer to me, snuggling into my side. My arm draped loosely over her right shoulder. Tracing soft patterns on her exposed stomach.

"I say we play a game in the hot tub" Leo suggested. "Like what?" Pressley asked. "Never have I ever?" Atlas asked, which everyone agreed to.

"I'll start. Never have I ever gotten drunk". Put a finger down, laughing.

"Ok Leo, your turn" I spoke, looking to my friend. " ok, fine. Never have I ever made out with a zegras sibling". Everyone looked around the hottub, seeing Leo, Vinnie, and Olivia put down fingers. "Woah, I knew about Leo, but who's did y'all kiss?" Tessa asked, laughing at Vinnie and Olivia's blushing faces. "Ok well I've made out with Leo and Olivia" Pressley spoke.

"Wait a minute, you've made out with Olivia?" I asked, turning to my sister, knowing I have aswell. "Yea I mean, she was my first kiss" "WHAT?!" Everyone yelled, very shocked with this information. "Yea, it's a girl thing" "ok then who has made out with Cooper?" Tessa asked. "I've made out with Vinnie and uh....Olivia" I spoke Olivia's name quietly. "I FUCKING KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU AND LIV FUCKING KISSED. HOLY SHIT" Pressley screamed, leaving her perch from Leo's lap and standing up. "Calm down press" Leo spoke, pulling my sis back into his lap, this time securely holding her in place.

"Yea well Vinnie was my first boy makeout and Liv was my first kiss and makeout", I spoke, looking over to Tessa who was laughing slightly.

"Ok, never have I ever had sex" pressly spoke. Me, Tessa, Ollie, Olivia, and Vinnie putting our fingers down. "With who?" Leo asked us all "me n Tess lost it like 2 years ago together" I spoke, Tess blushin a lil. "Me n Olivia lost ours together last summer" Vinnie said, us all looking wide eyed at the pair. "And I lost it with some girl I met last year when we went on the cruise"Ollie said, shocking us all "omg when!" Pressley asked, knowing the two were close on the cruise but not THAT close. "Ummm I think it was the day we left Nassau, then maybe a few more times...." We all laughed, continuing on with the game.

Time skip 2 hours later

Vinnie's POV

We got out of the hot tub like an hour ago, everyone changing into pajama pants or sweats and hoodies. I was wearing red and black checkered pj lands and a gray oversized Nike hoodie. Olivia was wearing green and black pj pants and a light grey hoodie. We were cuddled on the couch, her laying between my legs. She was feeling kinda mad at how close Cooper and Tessa were earlier, especially because she really liked him. One thing people don't know is that me n Olivia don't really like each other as anything more than friends. We like to say we are platonic soulmates. Yea, maybe we hooked up once or twice but we agreed we wanna stay friends. Coop has been gone for a while talking with press about something, the rest of us just watching a finding Nemo on Disney plus. Eventually I saw coop and Pressley walk in, coop making his way over. " hey Liv, can we talk in the other room?" She looked at me for reassurance, me nudging her to go with him. She stood up, taking his hand and letting him lead her out of the room.

Olivia's POV

I stood up, Cooper bringing me to the other room. He sat on the bed, hands immediately going to his hair, telling me he was clearly stressed about something. "Okay, what did you wanna talk about?" I ask, hoping to get something out of the boy. He took a breath, before saying " listen I'm sorry I was so close with Tessa earlier. I was just so mad. I mean I saw Vinnie really close and touchy with you and I was just jealous. And I know I shouldn't be, you can hang out with whoever you like, but I really do like you and I really want you to be mine. So please don't go for him. Please, I know it might sound crazy but please give me a chance. Be my girlfriend, Please." he stopped his rant, finally catching his breath.

"Oh Cooper, come here" I said opening my arms to the boy, who was clearly in distress. He stood up, walking over to the end of the bed where I was sat, engulfing me in a bear hug. He took a deep breath, before I started talking . " you know, for the record, I really like you too. Me and Vinnie may be close, but I don't like him like that. I promise. You are all I want. So yea, I want you to be my boyfriend" He hugged me tighter, burying his head deep into my neck, us sitting there in content. "Wanna go back to the living room?" I asked the boy.

"I guess, as-long as we can cuddle" he looked at me, giving me puppy eyes. "Of course we can, anything for you bubs" I said, kissing his nose softly. He stood up, extending his hand out to me. I took his hand, following him downstairs, us moving to sit in the love sac, me sitting next to him, our hips touching, my hand moving to trace the tattoos that are on his expose arm, him having only a t shirt on. "She likes me backkkkkkk" Cooper said, nearly the whole group was watching and waiting for our answer since we walked downstairs. Everyone cheered, feeling very happy for us. We watched the rest of the movie, with the group, before everyone decided we should go probably go to bed since it was like 1 am.

AN
Hey y'all, sorry it's been so long. I had no motivation but I'm gonna try and update this one the most out of all my stories. This week is tech week for the play at my school so I'm busy with that, and next week I'm gonna be in Disney, but I might write some on the plane.
<3 Katelyn