Is he jealous?

"Babe, are you alright?" Sophia asked me while I was trying to walk away from everyone in the huge hallway. I saw Mia following close behind her while I pressed the tissue over my eyes again and again. "You know what, Let's just get out of here," Mia said, and Sophia nodded while they both practically dragged me out of the huge room before anyone could see me in that state. I was soon made to sit down outside the building on the ground, and Sophia rummaged through her bag and gave me a water bottle, "I have a bottle in my bag-" " Oh just shut up and drink." She screamed, and I immediately took the bottle out of her hand and drank the water in a hurry.

"You feeling any better?" Mia asked from behind, and both of them came and sat in front of me. Mia, with her legs bent on the side because she was wearing a pencil skirt, and Sophia, Indian style in her loose trousers. I was on my knees.

"Did he say something to you?" asked Mia with a concerning sound. "He said that I am way too sweet with everyone, and some people might think that I am trying to flirt with them," I said in an angry huff, and Sophia just nodded her head. "People or guys?" "Well. What difference does it make?' "Well, boys do think that." I looked at Sophia with wide eyes. "What?" Mia and I shouted in unison. "You didn't know?" "Nah" No"

"Wow. Well whatever it be, babe, the guy seems rude, but he was stating facts, you do seem like a little naive." " Ok, I'm officially, offended." "Don't take me wrong, you are a sweetheart but you don't have to be so sweet to everyone. They will take advantage of you." " So you are saying that he was trying to show me that he cares for me?" "In his own twisted way." "Well, couldn't he just say that normally?" "Ok, ok, and what about the fact, that he thinks there's something going on between Adam and me."

"Is he jealous?" Mia jumped in between the conversations, rather scaring the hell out of both of us.

"You guys are seriously out of your minds. The guy left me years ago, it's a miracle he even remembered my name." "Why did he leave?" Sophia asked me, catching me off-guard.

"To be honest, I don't know."

"How did you meet?" "In college." "And what? He asked you out? Just like that?" Sophia asked pressing some more. "No. I asked him out." "You bitch." I laughed and rubbed away a few tears that had not dried out.

God, this place is so boring. The cafeteria stinks. Literally, I can smell rotten food from here. I should have just taken another week off. I attended last week only for a day, and I was so traumatized by the entire place that I fell sick and took the entire week off. But I can't afford any more leaves, so I had to come today. I feel even worse than before. So far, I have made one friend, a girl named Clara, She was nice. I talked to her the last time I attended college, and when I came back today, she was already in a group. Another thing I hate about this shit hole is that everyone is in a group already, and me not being able to come, is left alone.

"Let me introduce you to everyone," Clara said as she pointed to the two guys sitting in front of us. "This is Mike and Sam." They both smiled and waved at me and I awkwardly waved back. Yeah okay, so I think I am in a group too. We were all waiting for the teacher to come when suddenly a girl and a group of guys entered the room. The girl was really pretty and the guys following her were all laughing and making fun of each other. Another thing that I didn't understand about this place. Everyone makes fun of everyone. Everyone is fine with that—well, they act they are fine about it.

"Who are they? I don't remember any of them." I whispered to Clara because I didn't want these people to know that I was talking about them. "Yeah, they came on Tuesday, you were absent." Sure, I was, I feel like I missed everything and at the same moment, I really didn't care at all. "That's Taylor, she is running for class rep." She whispered back to me and I was trying to figure out why was she telling me this. She wasn't much of a talker the last time I was here and as I spent the next lecture with her, I got to know this girl like to gossip, like a lot.

It was lunch and I was partly dying of hunger and the remaining, from boredom. This place is so boring. I can't even go to the cafeteria I will faint. I hate this place. I should have studied harder at least, I would have been in a better university. Me and Clara joined two other girls who were just like Clara, yes they chatted a lot and yes, I hated every bit of it.

It was fun for them to laugh like they were some electrocuted hyenas and they only had one topic of gossip which was Taylor and how every guy on the campus was in love with her. Well, she was thin and her clothes fit good. That is the general beauty standard among most men. As a matter of fact, there are no good-looking guys in this entire college. I can't even pass time looking at a random dude.

The next lecture was mathematics and to be honest, I despise that subject. I am not bad at it, to be frank, I am not bad in any subject but mathematics gives my confidence a shake whenever I try to solve a problem. The teacher came in and following her came in a bunch of other students. She started the lecture and I could feel myself falling asleep. I started doing the only thing I do when I get bored and have no motivation to communicate with anyone. I started looking around the entire room and observing every person.

Let's see, Nervous tick guy, obsessively touching his hair guy, ewww finger in nose guy?

I shook my head and started looking at the other row of desks which was surprisingly empty except there was only one guy sitting in the middle of the row, alone.

One really good-looking guy to be honest. Was he in all of the other lectures today? How can I miss that? No, he wasn't as I distinctly remember looking all around trying to find a desk with someone sitting alone to get away from Clara and her annoying voice.

My thoughts and eyes were totally consumed by this person. Before I could stop myself, I was mesmerized by him. He was kind of leaning on the entire desk, not smiling, not even noting anything down which was taught. He had a pen in his hand and a lousy notebook just thrown on the desk. He didn't even have a bag. He was listening carefully to what was being taught. He was kind of lean yet really fit and that jawline, and neck and oh my god I have a crush.

"Aww. You had love at first sight?" Mia said while grabbing and pinching my cheeks really hard. I was getting red just by thinking about that time. "It wasn't love at first sight or anything," I said lowly looking down and blushing. "It wasn't? Bitch you got wet just by looking at him." Sophia said loud enough to make a few people stare at us while my eyes went wide.

"I didn't get wet," I whispered so that we don't drive any more attention towards us.

Well, maybe a little.