nineteen

Their first stop was in Texas. Juliet was worried as it was sunny and Jasper could be noticed in a heartbeat, but he has been hiding for a long time, so she will see what trick he has. "So, explain to me how are you going to get to the rental?"

"You'll see, darlin'."

Juliet smiled as she watched him opened the umbrella before walking out of the airport. She shook her head at him as he continued with their bags causing her to follow him. This could be a good thing. Some alone time with her mate and enjoy it all together. Jasper pulled her close to him as they found their car with dark tented windows. "You get in, I'll get the rest."

"Thank you, darlin'."

"It helps you to stay safe." She tells him. "I'm not losing you."

Jasper kissed her before getting in the car. "You won't lose me."
~~~
Getting to the hotel, Juliet knew that in the night they will search for clues. They both wondered who her father was and wondered if someone here knew. Jasper kissed Juliet's shoulder causing her to close her eyes. "Don't think about them." He says. "Right now, focus on us."

Wrapping her arms around his neck as he kissed her neck. "Jasper, um...are we going to be okay?"

"Do not disturb" sign is already up." He says as he continued to kiss her neck.

Juliet closed her eyes as she enjoyed him kissing her neck. She opened her eyes and they were black with lust. She quickly turned around and kissed him. She had enough of his teasing. Jasper ripped the dress she had on as she ripped his shirt. "No more teasing, baby." She says. "You're mine."

"Always will be too."

Juliet threw Jasper on the bed. As he raised up she appeared on top of him. Jasper put his hands on her waist causing her to smile. She moaned as she felt him enter her.
~~~
In Forks, Alice and Jesse were trying to find Jasper and Juliet as they wanted to be around them. To help them find answers. They hated what happened with Bella. Jesse feels bad as he thought he had everything under control. "I'm so sorry, Alice."

"It's not your fault. We all wanted her blood." She says. "You just let her scent get to you."

"Have you found them."

"Texas." She says. "But I saw something that I'm not telling the others."

"What?"

"Juliet and Jasper may be conceiving soon." She says.