Chapter Two: End Class

Karma

Karma stretched, arms raised up and strained. He opened his mouth to yawn. He had long since finished the quiz that laid on the crappy wood table he sat before.

He shifted in his seat, bringing his right hand into his pocket and gripping the green knife. "Koro-sensei~" He called, smirking inwardly, he won't see through my plan.

The yellow tentacled creature stalked toward him, with his head striped with green. His black robe swaying with bumps constantly rising in the fabric. "Oh, let me see it!" His head flashed.

Karma pulled the knife out so the hilt was barely visible. Koro-sensei did not seem to notice it. He was close, nearing the red-head and his death.

"Hmm, mo-" The knife came abruptly, missing his face barely. The teacher would have died if he weren't as fast as he was. Mach 20 was impossible to beat, if he ran a race...He could beat everyone in a second.

The others' heads turned swiftly, watching as the red-head attempted murder on the teacher who was named for being unkillable.

Karma's smile grew wider, he moved again, aiming to the left. Koro-sensei laughed and dodged with ease. He swung the green knife in different directions, but the creature dodged every attempt.

Karma eventually withdrew, therefore ending his fun. Faces turned grim as Koro-sensei faked exhaustion and dabbed his face with a silk handkerchief. Sure he was an amazing and caring teacher, but he was a danger to the entire world.

His threat loomed over the entire human race, maybe he destroyed 70% of the moon for authenticity. Koro-sensei wanted to destroy the earth, by the end of the year.

It was a good thing he requested to teach, that gave them a year to murder him...But what made no sense was why they handed the job to inexperienced students who have no idea or skill on how to kill.

"Now, Karma." Koro-sensei's face flashed orange and went back to yellow, "If you want to kill me, you'll have to be faster!" He jabbed a tentacle at his cheek.

Karma nodded, smirking at him and falling into his chair, "I really am done." He clarified, picking up the paper and waving it in front of his teacher who sighed and marked it immediately.

It was on his table in a second, completely correct. As expected.

He stuffed it into his backpack, looking at the e mpty seat beside him. "If only someone came and sat there..." He muttered under his breath. Sure, it was unlike him, but he was getting bored with the daily events.

Koro-sensei turned to him, "Did you say something Karma?" The boy shook his head in reply.

Remi

Remi fumbled with her skirt, standing before the entrance to the old campus. The trip up the mountain was tough, and her uniform was messed up. The memories of the recent events flashed in her mind, causing her to go stiff with fear.

She was back in her room, bright light on her back as she watched Gakuho with fear. He smiled fakely at her, eyes piercing right through her soul. That smile sent chills up the 15 year old's spine, caused her heart to race with fear.

He reminded her of the antagonists from the books she always read. They did not look alike at all, it was hard to tell they were related. Remi must have taken on her mothers looks, still she had long since forgotten her...

"I am glad you agreed," He bowed slightly, "Now, we must begin preparations and you may set off." He walked off, not even saying goodbye.

Remi relaxed, her shoulders drooped as a long sigh escaped her mouth. Still the tension lingered in the air, reminding the girl of her decision. "The end class...Huh?" She stared at the door in a daze, "Should I be troubled?" She brought a hand to her cheek.

She felt nothing, no disappointment or fear...If anything, it was relief and freedom. She blinked, "I'm being delusional! I need to focus on what Sir Gakuho will order me to do!" She patted her cheeks and placed her hands on her hips.

Just then, the door opened and a cheery voice boomed across, "I'M HERE!"

The lady walked in with a huge black bag, with a group of confident cronies behind her. They all had brushes and other make-up supplies in hand as they stepped closer to Remi.

The lady leading them was plump, with an tangerine colored ponytail that must have been dyed and a face decorated with a moderate amount of make-up. She had a wide smile and her eyes watched Remi with delight. "Oh my, what a cutie!" She cooed, "once we finish with you, every man you meet will drool over you!" Her statement scared the girl.

Men? She was not used to them...Actually, Remi was not used to any other person. Being cooped up in a mansion had both advantages and disadvantages, more bad than good.

She was forced to sit on a chair by the dresser mirror, and fear completely enveloped her being.

"I'm Casey and these other people...From left to right are, Tom, Carly and Perry!" She introduced herself and the others, grabbing a brush and running it through my hair.

The other people examined her face, which bothered Remi. She did not speak, these people would not be here if her father did not appoint them. She closed her eyes, trying to ignore them and imagine something else.

"Hmm...May only need some gloss and eyeliner..." Tom announced, turning to the bag and grabbing the supplies. Carly and Perry ran off to the exit, shouting, "We'll get her uniform! They may need some adjustments." They continued to do whatever they were doing, completely disregarding the girl who sat without complaints. Let's just say they were treating Remi just like a doll they could do anything with.

She complied, there was nothing she could do anyway. "Hmm, hey tom." Casey called to the man who was dabbing lip-gloss on her, "Should I do curls or braid?" She jabbed a finger in the girl's hair, pulling a section up to show him.

"Tie it up at the side." He replied simply, squinting. He nodded, "Done with make-up! How's the uniform?"

The styling went on for an excruciating hour, and when it was done...She had to say that I looked good.

Her hair was tied to the side, and her make-up enhanced her eyes and face. Remi's uniform had a short skirt with a loose top to make it look even shorter. She looked like a child celebrity, not at all like the daughter of the principal with her dresses and branded clothing...Even those were bought not with love but to shut her up.

Remi twirled, giggling as the skirt flew upwards. "You look like a doll, Remi!" Casey clapped her hands happily, "It's too bad you'll be going to the E-class!" The others faces turned grim. She seemed to tense when she noticed what she had just said, "Um...Well-uh-Bye!" She pushed the other out, smiling apologetically at her.

Remi stood alone in the room, fully transformed but lonely. "Is it that bad?" She mumbled, fumbling with her skirt. She pushed the bad thoughts away, smiling and encouraging myself, "This is for...Papa...I'm not like them!" Remi straightened, breathing deeply and walking out as well.

She was surprised to see Gakushu outside, he leaned against the wall beside the door. His eyes were closed but he spoke immediately once she closed the door, "Good morning, Sister."

He turned and looked at her with piercing eyes, "Father told me to direct you to the old campus." He spoke.

He walked off, with Remi following behind him...I guess her decision changed the entire course of her life...

And I don't regret it.

She shook her head, "There's still 15 minutes until class begins!" And so she walked into the run-down building.

-To Be Continued-

Hope you liked this chapter! I was hoping to make Karma and Remi meet, but let's look at this as the final part of the introduction!

Like I said, a few characters may be OOC but it is difficult to actually get the messages out with their ordinary personalities...OK, I may have exaggerated it quite a bit. Just leave a comment to tell me if any of the characters are OOC!

Signing off,

Author.