Chapter Three: Next to the devil?

Remi

The faculty room was rather easy to find, it was three rooms from the entrance and it had the biggest sign.

"Hmm...Karahashi Remi, right?" The man who introduced himself as Karasuma Tadaomi spoke, flipping through a file that must have held Remi's information.

She understood the situation, knew that Sir Asano had tweaked her information.

Remi eyed the man cautiously. He was tall and quite handsome, he could have signed up as a model. He wore a suit with a loose tie and folded sleeves, his head reminded the girl of lightning except it was black. What was a huge turn-off was his stoic expression and professional personality.

She nodded, trying to peek at the contents of the folder. It was a failed attempt as Karasuma brought it further away when he noticed what she was trying to do.

"Well, I will explain the situation to you." He shut the folder and placed it on the desk beside him.

Remi was shocked, "W-what situation?" She felt both curious and scared. Was what he was about to tell her the reason why everyone discriminated the class? Was it not because of their bad grades and terrible personalities?

"With the chairman's approval, a creature whom the students call Koro-sensei was sent here to be a teacher." He paused to let her digest the information.

She tilted her head in confusion, "Creature?" It baffled her, what kind of creature could teach?

"Have you heard of the moon incident?" She nodded, "Do you know what was the culprit?" She shook her head.

"Koro-sensei was the culprit." His statement was straightforward, "And now, he has threatened to destroy the entire earth."

Remi stepped backward, eyes widening. The earth? That would be impossible...Every living being on it will..."Die."

"He will be your teacher, and you must assassinate him by the end of this year...Or else." He waved a green knife and handed it to the girl, "Be warned, he moves at Mach 20 speed." That shocked her most, just what was the creature!?

He seemed to notice her expression because he nodded and ushered her out, "Class E is the only classroom in the building." He announced, "I conduct physical education, so you'll see me soon."

She walked on, glancing back at the faculty room shakily. "Nothing they say can ease my fear." The girl walked towards the room with the sign 3-E.

Karma

The day started out normally, with Koror-sensei starting homeroom with loads of practices and lectures. It was 7 a.m in the morning, and still no assassination attempts.

Karma blew his bangs out of his face, staring at a clone with boredom. He wrote rapidly, answering the questions he was given while planning his assassination attempt.

"Oh! You're here!" He heard Koro-sensei speak rather loudly. His head snapped upwards to see that all the clones were gone, leaving a smiling teacher at the front of the classroom.

"Students, this may be shocking," Koro-sensei waved his tentacles, pointing one towards the door, "But from today onwards, a new student will be joining us!"

Karma smiled lazily, leaning backwards and closing his eyes. "Hey, Nagisa." He turned towards the boy who held a notebook in his hand, "This new 'student', what do you think he or she'll be?" Nagisa looked to his notebook and back up at Karma.

"I think it'll be someone from the government...It is close to midterms, so it will be unreasonable to transfer in..." Karma sighed and turned to the tentacled teacher, Nagisa's answer was reasonable. But he wanted someone interesting...In an ordinary way.

Koro-sensei's face turned yellow again and he turned to the door, "Come in, Karahashi!"

He glimpsed blonde hair, then a petite girl walked in and bowed. She looked nervous, and Karma found it strangely cute..."That's not it..." He mumbled, bringing his arms to the back of his head and resting his legs on the wood table.

Her side ponytail swayed as she walk, and her skirt fluttered gently...One strong gust of wind and up goes the fabric and lots of underwear teasing, she was probably the type to wear cotton underwear.

"Pfft." He bit his lip, trying to hold his chuckles in. The idea of teasing appealed to him and distracted him from the new student at the front of the room.

Remi

She was confident about carrying Gakuho's plan out, but the class scared her more than it should have.

She shivered, examining the entire classroom. Every table was scratched with uneven legs and the chairs creaked whenever you shifted in them. The students who sat in them watched her with interest.

"I'm Karahashi Remi, please take care of me from today onwards!" She greeted, smiling at the other students. If she was going to be stuck with them for a year, she might as well have fun and murder her teacher for the money...

Her expression darkened.... She had thought of murder, and the way she had was scary...

The only thing she could think of was, Will I be alright in here?

-To be continued-

The reads, WOW! I never expected to get more than a hundred, and it happened! Thank you for reading, even though votes and comments are appreciated. I'll be dedicating the chapters to the accounts who comment and vote.

The next chapter will be up soon, sorry for the wait, but I've been focusing on some projects...

See you next chapter!

Yuikichii.