𝗶. the not so great idea

┆ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴅᴇᴀ┆

       WHEN THE BELL RANG, it was as if something jolted in Rosemary

       WHEN THE BELL RANG, it was as if something jolted in Rosemary. She was quick to turn down any questions as to why she was staying behind in class with a polite smile.

       She waited until the class was empty to finally step foot into the now vacant halls. Most of the students and teachers were gone besides the stragglers roaming the hallway. But Romy didn't pay any mind to them since they were too immersed in their own little world to even speak up on what she was about to do.

       Rosie had just had English and was making her way to her science class, which was on the other side of the school. She groaned when she realized what she needed to do in order to speed up her process of getting there.

       Adrenaline rushed through Rosemary’s veins as she ran through the gloomy halls. It was already ten minutes past lunch, which also meant she was ten minutes behind schedule. She quickly turned a corner, almost bumping into someone. 

       “Sorry, Castin!” Romy called out to the bluenette as she continued running.

       The said boy waved his hand dismissively. “Hurry up! The others are already in the classroom!” 

       Rosemary nodded and spotted Katherine, Avery, and Leighton barely making their way towards the classroom with their arms full of various chemicals.

       The four of them made their way inside and took notice of the mess. A variety of chairs and tables were flipped over, which caused scratches on the waxed floor. Scribbled paper was scattered all over the room. There were even random drawings on the walls, the board, and windows. 

       “What the fuck happened in here?” Katherine’s chestnut-colored eyes flickered to the ends of the room. 

       Louis was slightly hidden in a corner of the room. He grinned and pointed at his phone that had already been set in record. "I got it all on video!"