SEQUEL!!!!!

I know I have ALOT of people reading this who might have been wondering whether there will be a sequel or not and I finally decided I WILL be making on.
I'm still working on all the details, but I'm so excited to write Kaiden's story.

Suggestions would be great, as I still don't have the entire plot figured out yet. I appreciate all of you're guys' support, it really means a lot to me and I hope y'all support the sequel just as much, if not more.

 I appreciate all of you're guys' support, it really means a lot to me and I hope y'all support the sequel just as much, if not more

Description:

Everyone in the supernatural world knows Peyton and Orion. The famous supernatural couple who lived through the disastrous Mítico Ball when they went to the prestigious Supernatural Academy. Now, they await the time for the power mates' children to come of age for their chance to prove themselves.

Meanwhile, Kaiden struggles with everyday life as a teenager; let alone a very rare supernatural. Now, this teen has to maneuver through life AND his parents past, all while keeping supernaturals a secret from the world.

Here's the cover, unless I find something better. A section in my Future Stories will be posted sometime soon when I have all the information. Stay tuned guys!