Alleyway.

Disclaimer: Mentions of death(s), alcohol and blackmail

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Fuck! We're surrounded!" Yelling was heard in an empty alley late at night. Gunshots being fired from left to right as men fought violently, bullets dropping to the floor. As the fight settled, a man walks through the alley. Earbuds in his ears as he listen to a soft tune. Suddenly, he gets pulled by a man with a gun in his hand. "Who sent you?" The man growled as the man was shaken in fear. "N-No one! I just w-wanna get home..!" The man finally let him go as he tried to run but the man aimed his gun at him making him freeze. "You are one cute hell of a creature.. you're coming with me" The man grabbed his arm and dragged him as he cried for help but no one would hear as it was late night.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Who are y-you?! And what do y-you want?!" The poor man yelled. "I'm Jungkook. The known psycho killer of the city and your gonna serve me." The man driving answer "How about you?" Jungkook asks simply while the man sat in the back seat was in fear "T-taehyung..Kim Taehyung.." He stuttered with his words as he held his hands together. "Lovely name for a boy like you.." Jungkook lit a cigarette, pulling up into his driveway, while Taehyung was shook at the glorious mansion he was seeing. "T-this is where you l-live..?" He asks, fear evident in every word that slips out of his lips. "Of course, now come on, I don't have all day." He pulls him out the car and into the huge mansion. Taehyung whimpers as Jungkook's grip was for sure gonna leave a mark.

"Seung, lock him up in the guest room" Jungkook orders one of his men as Taehyung stared in fear. The muscular man nodded and grab Taehyung's arm, making him cry out in pain.

"L-leave me alone!!" Taehyung yelled loudly as the man left the room, shutting the door, making sure to lock it. He looks at the bed and sits down slowly, tears rolling down his cheeks as he questions everything.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Taehyung." Jungkook calls out to him. "Yes s-sir..?" He stutters as he tried to pull down the maid dress to cover his thighs slightly, thigh high socks covering his golden tanned skin. "Get me whiskey." He orders as Taehyung bows and followed what he was told to. He grabs the bottle of whiskey from Jungkook's collection of bottles placed in his office. Suddenly, Taehyung stumbles making him slip and fall to the hard cold floor, the sound of glass shattering. Taehyung's eyes widened as he got on all fours and tried to clean up as quick as possible but it was too late. Jungkook's figure was already standing in the door way, his eyes immediately darting to Taehyung on all fours. He gulps as he stared at his ass. "S-sir! I'm so sorry! It was a-an accident!" Jungkook clears his throat before he orders Taehyung to clean the mess he created.

Jungkook's pov

What the fuck?! I curse to myself, thinking about what I just found in my office a few mins ago. Taehyung on all fours.. I groan as I rub the bulge in my tight pants. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door and I immediately cover my lower half before telling them to come in. The person opens the door revealing Taehyung holding a glass of whiskey what I suppose is for me. "H-here's the w-whiskey you asked for.." He stutters slightly and I mumbles a small 'cute' before I ordered him to leave. I groan again, plopping my body on the bed as I lift the blanket off my body and strip myself of my clothes only to leave me in my boxers. I continue to caress my hard-on before someone comes in without knocking "Sir, I forgot to tell you-" I hear the person come in say before I hear an object dropping.

"S-sir!! I'm so s-sorry!" Taehyung immediately turned around to leave but I was quick to go on my feet and grab his wrist. "Taehyung.." He turns around, his pupils shaking as I sense he tried so hard to not look at my visible bulge. "S-sir..I-I.." I shush him before pulling him close, holding his waist. A shaky breath leaves my lips as I slowly connect my lips to his. His eyes widened and tried to push me away but I tightened my grip. Soon, he surrenders and admits to me. I feel his arms wrap around me as I desperately make out with him. Tongues fight for dominance as I claim victory. I pull away, a string of saliva connecting to both our lips. "S-sir.." I cut him off once again.

"Please..call me Jungkook.."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

To be continued..