Why did you do that..

Authors pov

Hours, days, weeks and months past and Taehyung and Jungkook have gotten closer as time passes by. Jungkook started to get busier than usually leaving Taehyung alone most of the time in his big ass mansion. Jungkook hates the fact of being away from Taehyung. Yes, he is inlove. He never thought a man can make him weak in his knees until now. Taehyung on the other hand feels the same way, half hearted. Everything was going great until... tonight.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"Jungkook, meet Leana, your soon to be wife. Her father is gonna Collab with us soon and is willing to give you his daughter to you."
Jungkook's dad's voice booms through the walls of Jungkook's study.
"What the fuck dad?!"
Jungkook combs his hair back as Leana looks him up and down seductively.
"Jungkook, you have to. Her father is one of the richest men in Korean right now. This is a big advantage."
His dad obliged. Jungkook was fuming in anger as he didn't wanna be forced to love a woman he just met.
"Fine. But only for the company. And you,"
Jungkook points to Leana.
"Don't get attached to me, understand? This shit is only for business."
Jungkook leaves the room and slams the door shut. Jungkook immediately goes into his bedroom where Taehyung is laid. Taehyung has heard everything. His eyes were full of tears, thinking he needed to leave. Jungkook loosens his tie but he heard Taehyung's soft hiccups and sobs. Jungkook immediately turns around to see Taehyung rolled up in his sheets, him wearing his hoodie and the hood covering his face. Jungkook immediately goes to him and asks,
"What's wrong.."
Jungkook cups his face as Taehyung opens his mouth to speak, but before he can, he hears the doorknob turns and so he went under the sheets and hid himself.
"Heyy kook~~"
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Jungkook's pov

Leana enters my room with a smile on her face. Fucking hell, I can see she's after my money in her eyes. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me into a kiss. I push her away, wiping my lips.
"What the fuck?! Since when did I tell you that you can kiss me?!"
I yell but she simple rolled her eyes and pushed me onto the bed. She straddles me and grinds against me.
"Come on~~ I know you want me~~" I hear Taehyung's sobs under the sheet and whimpers because of my weight.
"Get out of my fucking room!!!"
I yell again, louder this time. Leana flinches and runs to the door quickly. I sigh, going under my sheets. I pull Taehyung to my arms and rub his back, shushing him.
"Shh it's okay..I'm here.."
I calm him down slowly as he looks up at me with tears in his eyes. I didn't like seeing him like this.
"I-Is she really..g-gonna marry y-you..?" Taehyung asks, his voice cracking from all the crying.
Suddenly, I freeze, what is this bond between me and Taehyung? Are we friends? Lovers? What the fuck...