Sir..please..

After the events of last night, Taehyung tried so hard to avoid any eye contact with Jungkook, his boss. The kiss they shared, he cherished. Biting his lips gently as he remembers the way the kiss felt. A small bulge was getting formed under the dress skirt he wore as it was Jungkook's command, thinking about the hot kiss.

"Taehyung!!" A call of his name broke him out of his thoughts as he immediately rushed to the living room.

"Y-yes sir..?" He stuttered again, cursing to himself for doing so.

"Get me a glass of water for this gorgeous woman" He ordered while glancing at Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung nodded and walked off like it was nothing, but inside, jealousy was bubbling inside of him. He stopped infront of a counter as he tried to figure out what he's feeling after last night. He shook his head and opened a cabinet to grab a glass. He walks towards the fridge but a man suddenly pulled him.

"Hmphf..!!" He tried to scream but a hand covered his mouth, preventing him from making any sound.

"Where's Jungkook?" The man asks, his voice husky and deep.

But Taehyung was fast enough to push the glass and make it fall on the floor. Jungkook hears and hurried to the kitchen. He sees Taehyung's pleading eyes staring into his anger filled ones. Jungkook pulls out his gun and shot the man in the knee, freeing Taehyung from the man's tight hold. Suddenly, he unexpectedly runs to Jungkook, shaking in fear and jumps into his arms, hugging him tightly as if he didn't wanna let go. Jungkook's eyes widened but soon went on to shoot the intruder dead. Taehyung was in tears as it reminded of his past trauma. Jungkook slowly wrapped his arms around the boy, rubbing his back gently. The woman suddenly walks in and gasps.

"Jeon Jungkook!! What is this?!" The woman yelled, pulling Taehyung off.

Taehyung stared in horror as the woman approach him with a self defense tool, ready to lunge at him. But before he could get tackled, A gunshot was fired and a body fell beside him. He stares in horror as the body leaked blood from below. He stands up, his back hitting the counter tops. Before he could run away from the scene, he was pulled into someone's arms and lips placing on top of his. The man's smell was familiar. Black vanilla and blooming gardenia. It was Jungkook. He held him close, making him feel safe. He's quick to wrap his arms around him as they desperately make out in the kitchen. Jungkook places him on top of the counter, breaking off the kiss.

"What are you doing to me Taehyung.." His breath hitched as he snuggles on the older's neck.

"Sir..please.." Taehyung pleads, his cheeks feeling hot.

"Please what..?" Jungkook asked, acting innocent.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"Please fuck me sir.."