"This is wrong.." "but it feels right."

Authors pov

As those four words left his mouth, Jungkook lost it. He smashed his lips on his, desperately trying to taste the sweet taste of him. Taehyung moans softly against Jungkook's lips as his arms wrap around Jungkook's well-built body. Hands roaming around each other's hot and inflamed body. Taehyung pulls on Jungkook's tie as he trailed rough kisses on the older's neck. Jungkook puts his hands underneath his smooth thighs and pulled him off the counter, carrying him. He walks up the stairs with Taehyung in his hands as they make out messily. He finally enters his bedroom and settles Taehyung down on his soft mattress. He straddles him and looks down at him like prey. Their breathing heavy, sweat dripping down their bodies as their filled with lust and desperate for each other's touch.

"I can't fucking wait anymore!" Jungkook's growls as he rips Taehyung's clothes off, showing no mercy.

"S-sir..this is wrong.." Taehyung stutters his breath hitching as the younger licked and bit his tits.

"But it feels right.." Jungkook grunts against his skin.

He jumps slightly when Jungkook bites down softly. His moans are now echoing through the room as Jungkook kisses down his tummy, whilst caressing the older's bulge. He pulls away from his marked body and rips open his long sleeved polo, revealing his torso. Taehyung bites his lips, staring at Jungkook's chest and abs. "Like what you see?" Jungkook smirks, teasing the older making him whine. "Hurry up~~" Taehyung whines, earning a slap on his ass. He whimpers as Jungkook takes off his pants. He goes back on top of Taehyung, flipping his over, putting him on all fours. "Sir-" He was cut off when Jungkook harshly slapped his ass. He whimpers as he buries his head into the pillows. "Count for me pretty boy.." Jungkook orders as he continued to torment the younger by his powerful hits.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"T-thirteen..!" Taehyung moans, tears rolling down his face because of sensitivity.

"Good boy.." Jungkook praises before pressing his bulge against Taehyung's prostate.

"Daddy..please.." Taehyung begs, desperate for more.

Jungkook grunts at Taehyung's greediness. He pulls out his hard cock out of his boxers before pulling down Taehyung's garmet. The older moans loudly as Jungkook caressing his hard dick. Jungkook teases Taehyung's hole by slapping his cock against it. Jungkook suddenly plunges into the older's hole, earning a scream from him. "Your so fucking tight!", Jungkook groans as he thrusts slowly into the older, trying to lessen the pain. Taehyung moans out cries of pleasure before begging for more. Jungkook slowly thrusted into his prostate three times before showing no mercy on the poor older. His thrust were hard and deep, his hand on the older's cock, playing with it to push him to the edge. Jungkook pulls Taehyung's hair, making him rise and his back hitting Jungkook's hard chest. Taehyung puts his head into the younger's shoulder as drool drips down his jaw as it was his first time.

"Oh f-fuck.. I-I'm gonna c-cum..can I please cum..?" Taehyung pleads as he closes his eyes at the pleasure he's getting by Jungkook's dick inside his prostate.
"Fuck!, Come with me baby..cum with me.." Jungkook groans before thrusting into The older's prostate faster. Taehyung moans Jungkook's name loudly as his cum shoots out and onto Jungkook's sheets. Jungkook grunts before he thrusted deep into his prostate, filling Taehyung with his hot seed. They both pant heavily as Jungkook stays inside the older. "T-that was a first.." Taehyung smiles, drool dripping down his jaw. "Glad I took your virginity because you're mine now."

After the hot session they shared, Taehyung snuggles into Jungkook's chest, drifting into a deep slumber as the younger played with his hair and whispered sweet nothings to his ear.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-skipppppp-

Taehyung's pov

I woke with an empty side beside me. A deep sigh leaves my lips, thinking I was just a fling. As I was deep into my thoughts, Jungkook comes out the bathroom with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. I make eye contact with him and I feel my cheeks heat up. A smirk spreads upon his lips, knowing I would go on my knees for his body.
"Stop staring. Get up and get dressed, were going to the office." He demands, walking to his walk-in closet.
I nod and got up to go to my room. I open my closet, an array of feminine clothes placed on hangers. I sigh leaving my room and making my way to Jungkook's room quietly. I walk into his closet and grabbed a polo. I put it on, the long piece of clothing covered my hips and half of my butt. (Yk those yaoi with the mafia CEO shit? Yeah, got my idea from there). I button the polo, leaving four button open at the top. As I was about to leave, Jungkook's figure stood at the door, staring at me. "S-sir..I'm sorry I-" I was cut off by a sudden ringing. "Aish..I gotta take this..take whatever you want." Jungkook's leaves the room, talking to the person on the other side of the phone. I sigh, dressing up. A white, long sleeved white polo, almost see through, black pants and shoes, along with a tie. I leave the room quietly and go back to my room.
"Stop." A male's voice stopped me in my tracks as I slowly looked to my side. "Who are you?" The man asked, a gun pointed at me. "I-I'm.." I was cut off at my introduction by another male's voice. "My secretary, now leave." The male suddenly looked scared and left immediately. Jungkook looks at me as my eyes widened, thinking I was in trouble. "Come on, we don't have all day." Jungkook grabs my hand and leads me out to his garage.

"Get in." Jungkook opens the door as I bowed as a thank you and got in the car. Jungkook goes to the other side, going into his seat.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We finally got to the company and we're now walking to the entrance but before we passed the doors, Jungkook wraps his arm around my waist, and goes inside. My cheeks heat up immediately as many employees stared, the women glaring with jealousy. Jungkook suddenly whispers into my ear making a shiver go up my spine, "I'm gonna fuck you in this office soon enough."

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

To be continued.