• ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛 - 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕊𝔸𝔽𝔼 ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕊𝔼•

Y/n's pov

I run the twins to the secret safe house. I go to panel and put my palm on it hoping it would close.

" Y/n Beauregard" the scanner said  before shutting the doors. 

I looked at the twins" there is only one bed so who is sleeping on the bed?" I ask.  Both of them point of me. I nod knowing I won't win trying to argue that they should sleep on it. Before walking to the bed silently when I  step on a paper. I look down to see the drawing I made when I was 5 years old I kneel down to pick it up. I look at it and I  start crying . I feel an arm around me and I hastily wipe the  tears getting up walking to the fridge.  I close the fridge turning to around to see Pietro in front of me.

" What's wrong Princessa?" he questions, he looks concerned. I try to shove him out of my way but ,I am unable to. 

" YOU WANT TO KNOW SO BADLY, I DREW THAT WHEN I WAS 5 , THE DAY MY PARENTS DIED " I yell tears falling out of my Y/e/c( YOUR EYE COLOUR ) eyes.

 "You know the worst part I was so in my own world I didn't even pay attention when  they- w-hen they said goodbye " I cried my voice breaking. Pietro  tries to hug but I still resist. 

" The next thing I knew I was in a cell and Hydra was dragging their dead bodies right in front of me and I remember trying to get out of my cell to see my parents" I mumble as another tear  rolls down my face. Pietro pulls me into a hug , this time I don't resist. He holds me  for the first time since I met him. 

" It's okay , Your okay" he whispers into my ( curly/ straight) Y/h/l (Your hair length ) hair as hold onto him tightly. 

" Get a room you two"  I hear Wanda say  I pull away to see her smirk at us. Pietro rolls his eyes at her as giggle at them both. " Princessa , Wanda is bullying me , don't laugh" He complains and I start laughing hysterically at him.  

Please comment ideas, I will try adding them to the story line and vote if you liked this chapter    

Zarah <3