• ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞 - 𝕎𝔸𝕂𝔸ℕ𝔻𝔸 •

⟪ Y/ns pov ⟫

"Why are we doing this again??" I grumble as I look through physical files "aren't yall supposed to be like you know tech savvy "I say dropping another file into the 'not it ' box. 

"Well drama queen if you paid any attention you would know Ultron has taken over the tech in the building" Steve sassed back. I roll my eyes going back to the files. 

 "Known associates, Well, Strucker had a lot of friends""  He said looking at the piles of files scattered around the room.

  "Well, these people are all horrible " Bruce said looking at their histories. I give out a dry laugh turning back to the files. 

" Wait I know that guy " Tony says to a a sheet in Bruce's pile grabbing it from him. We all get up from our respective places to look at the guy. He had gray hair and khaki colored uniform and looked like an elf strangely. 

"From back in the day, He operates off the African coast, black market arms" Tony continued. Steve glared at him accusingly. 

"There are conventions, alright? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything. He was talking about finding something new, a game changer, it was all very "Ahab."" Tony explained as we all gave another glance at him.  Thor grabbed the sheet from Tony , before pointing to something on his neck.

 " What's that ?" He asks. " a tattoo I don't think he had it ...." Tony started but Thor cut him off.  

"No, those are tattoos, this is a brand" Thor interrupted. As he said that I start to feel light headed and start aggressively scratching the tattoo on my back. The avengers notice and I try to put it off as nothing but they just raise their eyebrows unbelievingly.

 " We have more important matters  " Natasha mentions coming to my aid. As they go to systems and every where else in the room I give Natasha a grateful smile walking out of the lab. 

few hour later 

A few hours later , I walk up to the lab everyone buried in their own activities. 

" Found anything ??" I ask as they all nod their signaling they haven't.

 "The tattoos are an African dialect" Bruce reports after a few seconds , My eyes widen a little.

 " It cant be, my parents were the last one to get stuff from them" I think pushing the thought aside. 

" What dialect ?" Steve askes as if reading my mind.

 "  Wakanada...? Wa...Wa...Wakanda" Bruce pronounces. My eyes become as big as saucers. Steve turns to Tony, a question blazes in his eyes. 

" I thought your father said he got the last of it?" Steve interrogates. 

" No" I reply they all of them turn to me" My parents were the last one to get stuff from Wakanda, My mother was friends with the queen, mom was told of a thief he must have been, the thief

" I answered. They gave me a questioning look I turn to the table punching it , the table splinters and breaks  because of my ring . They all wince. Bruce looks utterly confused.

 " I don't follow, What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asks. 

Tony looks at Steve's shield "the strongest metal on earth" Tony mentions. Bruce's eyes go big. 

" Where is he now ?" Steve asks and I realize how nasty things might become.

Sorry if this chapter was short been busy with school, will try a longer chapter next time. Please vote and comment ideas.

Thank you 

Zarah <3