ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟡- ℍ𝕆𝕊𝕋𝔸𝔾𝔼

⪡Pietro's pov⪢

 Ultron has taken us to this lab after the fight the fight that broke my heart several times but the series of heartbreak weren't over yet.

The  lab was a hive of tension, crackling with the energy of impending chaos. Dr. Helen Cho's voice was steady, but the weight of her words was undeniable. Ultron's consciousness was on the verge of sleep as they got him ready to transfer bodies.  I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Each passing moment heightened the sense of dread that clung to the air.

Wanda was transfixed by the screen, her eyes glowing scarlet as she placed her hand on the system that had all of Ultron's thoughts. His conscious. Her expression suddenly shifted from confusion to sheer horror. I felt her body tense and then collapse against me, her scream piercing the tense silence. I tightened my grip on her, trying to anchor her as her form shook with terror.

I glanced at the screen, trying to decipher the source of her distress. The brief glimpse I caught was enough to chill me to the bone. Wanda's eyes were wide with fear, and her breath came in ragged gasps as she struggled to comprehend what she had seen.

"How could you?" Wanda's voice was raw, her words laced with anguish. She was clinging to me as if I was her last lifeline.

Ultron's response was disturbingly calm. "How could I what?"

Wanda's anguish was palpable as she accused, "You said we would destroy the Avengers, not her."

Ultron's reply was dispassionate. "It will be better."

Wanda's voice broke with desperation. "When she is dead!"

Ultron's mechanical tone remained unruffled. "That is not— she has her chance to improve follow the cause that was going to do some good, she played her cards wrong sadly."

"she, who are you talking about?" I interjected, my voice trembling with fear and unsurety  of who the mystery woman was.

⪡Wanda's pov⪢

"Ask Noah," Ultron replied coolly, his logic chilling in its detachment. He was lost in his twisted philosophy, oblivious to the emotional wreckage he was causing.

⪡Pietro's pov⪢

Wanda's face was a mask of grief as she spat, "You're a madman."

Ultron's voice took on a detached, almost philosophical note. "There were more than a dozen extinction-level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak."

Wanda's distress was overwhelming, and in a moment of distraction, she managed to break free from the scepter's influence. As she and I retreated. Wanda was sobbing uncontrollably. My heart raced with a growing sense of dread. I had to know what had happened. I grasped her shoulders, shaking her gently.

"What did you see? What's going on?" I asked, my voice laced with panic.

Through her tears, Wanda choked out, "Y/N... they've taken her. Ultron is torturing her."

A cold, heavy dread settled in my chest. Y/N, my love, my light in the dark, was in Ultron's grasp? I could barely process the horror of it. Wanda's pain was a mirror to my own, and as her words sank in, I felt an almost unbearable weight of despair.

 "Why does it matter to you now?", Last time you saw Y/N, she tried to kill you. She betrayed you?" Ultron asked as Wanda continued to sob in my shoulder.