• ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙 - 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝔸𝕐 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼 𝕋𝕌ℝℕ𝔼𝔻 𝕀ℕ𝕋𝕆 𝔸 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝕄𝔸ℝ𝔼 •

Yn's life was just a living nightmare but it wasn't always, there was a time were their life was filled with joy and happiness those days are long gone.  On November 20th of 1995 was when their life got turned into a living nightmare. 

In San Francisco in a small apartment Eddie Brock sat down next to a little girl. She was coloring this black blob on her sheet. 

" What ya drawing kiddo "he asked as he watched his five year old daughter doddle with the black crayon. 

"  Venom " the little girl mumbled as she continued to concentrate on her picture.  Before he had time to respond the main door crashed open revealing a lady with turquoise eyes and brown curly hair in a black suit. He turned his eyes to  her and noticed she looked on edge . 

" Love" he said as he got up " What's wrong ?". She looked at him before mumbling "

 Their are coming, we need to go " he nodded alarmed before running up to his daughter and picking her and her art supplies up. They got in the car and drove before reaching their destination Eddie picked up his daughter and his stuff and got her into the secret room. They had made this place a long time ago, he  placed her on the floor gently, the room was bare expect for a fridge and a bed. He looked at her before kneeling down on the floor and looking at her .

" Yn/n ( YOUR NICKNAME) we are going to play a game of hide and seek you are going to hide in hear and we will go seek outside and after sometime we will come and find you and then we can go and celebrate Christmas as family, ok kiddo" he disclosed before giving her a hug a and whispering "be safe kiddo". He then turned to look at her one more time before leaving. Then the lady walked up to  the little  girl she looked at her daughter and stretched out her hand so her daughter could hold her hand she then looked at her sadly. 

" I love you some much Yn/n ( YOUR NICKNAME) and so does your dad, okay ? we love you so much and remember we will always be with you, no matter what , keep being brave my little killer queen because you are Y/n Beauregard" she whispered to her daughter before hugging her and kissing her head. As she left she put her hand on a scanner and  the metal doors to the secret room locked as they started heading for the car hoping they hadn't found them yet they realized they were to late. They fought bravely but Silena Beauregard fell after getting stabbed in the chest she looked at the man that kneeled at her side and forced smile. 

" I love you Eddie, protect our daughter for me my dear " she mumbled so softly it was barely audible.  As she closed her eyes Eddie Brock tearfully got up to fight. Hoping his wife's death wouldn't  be in vain. However on that night Eddie Brock  died as well his last word were 

"Protect her, Venom".

Please comment ideas and vote 

  Zarah <3