Chapter 6

The snow was falling harder something seemed off the three countries were still on their way to the cabin when they see something in the distance. Third rich Germany standing in the snow waiting for them, Britian looked up at the Ussr and spoke" What should we do I can't run." Ussr just stared at Rich and told Britian to take Germany and hide behind a tree, as Britian was slowly moving, he heard Rich call out" Don't you dare hide we have unfinished business, and you have something I want!" Britian looked at his arms to see the Germany was crying he calmed the boy down and did what Ussr told him to do he sat behind the tree and said nothing. The battle started Ussr just standing there waited for Rich to come at him Rich hit Ussr in the arm blood falling from both of the men Ussr stabs Rich and then he looks to the floor to see a gun, but third rich was faster and shot at Ussr. Ussr fell back holding his waste he looked to see that Rich was going to the tree were Britian and Germany where hiding he pulled the gun out and... Bang!

Rich had killed someone, but Ussr didn't know who then he heard another gunshot this time rich had fallen. As Britian went over and helped Ussr, Ussr was confused " What happened back there?" Britian was silent still holding a sleeping Germany when they made it back to the cabin Britian put Germany to bed on the couch and then went to the washroom Ussr followed behind Britian but got a glans of what happened Britian had watched Rich kill himself after he shot at Britian, but nothing looked like it was injured then he saw the country summon the most beautiful wings there were all types of blue's, reds and white but the right winging was... Half torn he didn't know what to say or do but just helped Britan bandage his wound and Britian bandage all of Ussr's wounds but was still silent he didn't say a word but just went to the couch and put Germany on top of him and fell asleep Ussr slept next to them and they all dosed off nothing to worry about.

With America

What do you mean his with the Ussr father is enemies with him! Canada was confused and didn't understand why his dad would be this a man like that.

America: He told me that he was helping them out in the war, but I don't think they won agents Third rich he is was too powerful. Australia told them all to be quit because the radio was on." The war has ended! No one knows were Great Britian and Germany are you well be updated when the arm finds them all Jews are free..." The boys looked at each other "What does he mean they can't find Germany or papa?!" Kiwi was scared, Australia told Kiwi that their father was going to be just fine and that he is safe. After putting Kiwi to bed the three countries went out to look for there father.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was small I don't have that many ideas '_'

Anyways here's meme