Chapter 29

"Jamien, I'm gonna fuck you up bro" I yelled

"Jamien, I'm gonna fuck you up bro" I yelled. Riley is now 10 & I'm taking him over to see Raii & Kanii today. "Ma, I'm sorry" He said. Him & Riley got slime all over my fucking bath tub. "Just get in the car, I'll call someone to clean it" I said slamming the house door.

Couple minutes later

"Knock on the door" I told Riley. He knocked. Jess opened the door, she had found a house for her, Kanii & Raii to live in. "Auntie Jess" Riley said hugging her. "aww my baby" she smiled. We all walked in, "Raii is upstairs." She said as he walked upstairs.

"Where is Kanii?" I asked sitting on the couch as Jamien went to look for a snack. "With her dad, they should be back right now" she said. Looking at the window the door opened, with Santana & Kanii coming in. "Ma, dad took me to the park & we got ice cream too" she smiled. "That's great baby" Jess smiled.

"Your cousin Riley is upstairs" I said. She ran upstairs. "You staying for dinner?" Jess asked Santana. "Yea ma" he spoke. "Ma?" I whispered to her, all she did was smile. "We should invite the whole gang over like old times." Jamien said. "Yea let's do it." Jess smiled.

Me & Marii got back together but that's nothing new

Me & Marii got back together but that's nothing new. Marira is now 7 she was the last one to be born outta the groups kids. "Aye bae" Marii said. "Huh?" I asked putting Rira in new clothes. "We going over to see Jess n them." He spoke, I nodded. Me & Jess haven't talked for 10 years so this is gonna be weird.

Everyone else kept contact with her but I guess me & her just wasn't meant to stay friends. "Ma, I get a toy?" Rira asked. "no, we're gonna go see your uncles." I spoke. She started to get all glossy eyed. "Dont start" I glared. "Daaaaa" she cried loudly. I just picked her up & brought her downstairs.

"Why you crying babygirl?" He asked grabbing her from me. "Ma, say no toy from the store" she cried. I grabbed my purse & walked to the car. "We gotta stop for a toy" he said as they got in the car. "Sa'marii, all those toys she got in that house? Please I'm not buying no new toys" I spoke starting the car.

"I'll buy it" he spoke shrugging. "I said no" I semi-yelled. She stopped crying & fell asleep. "Why don't you ever back me up?" I asked, driving through a green light. "because you always saying no" he spoke. "I haven't said no I'm so long, she has too many damn toys for you to be trying to buy her a new one" I said. "She's a kid" he spoke. "& I understand that n she needs to learn what no means" I said. Pulling in Jess's drive way.