Shrexy smexy misamisa is alone and high

Ryuk went into the hotel (Yk the rlly high security one where L and light started to fight? That one :D) as he fazed through the door and saw Lisa but naked shoving a pencil up her anus. Ryuks ding ding dong (does he even have one!?!) got hard and went up to 10'11. Misa was horny, a Pringle, single and ready to mingle.
'oOoOoOo~~~~~~~ zAdDy HiT mE wItH yOuR mEAt' misa moaned as a piece of lead snapped of and went into her womb. (It was a mechanical pencil. The baby's r gonna be so weird lol) Ryuk seductively munch on his plump ass lips. He couldn't hold it in. (Creams) He pounced on Misa (insert animal by sir Chloe) and ripped her in half. She moaned 'harder' like the slut she is. The fabric of time bened in two ways and Misa became the one piece.
'ORE WA MONKEE DE LUFFY' a shirtless guy said. He was naked and zoro was behind him shoved his ding ding dong into luffys bums. You could hear Boa Hancock (heheh cock) crying. But you can't bc this is a fan fiction. (Thanos snaps) ok now it's back to misa x ryuk ( the best ship ever btw)
'Mufasa is so shrexy' ryuk moaned as Mufasa slid his ding ding dong into ryuk.
'Z00phile?' The bitch said after she became... whole again. The green blanket cummed of L and showed him and his butplug sewing misamisa together. He was naked. Light fell out of his ass.
'I am Kira' Ratio moaned
2012 Justin bieber gasped and glugged L's dick. Mufasa died in a horde of hyenas. (Lion king reference IF YOU JUST NOTICED) Scar began to suck the corpses meaty juices from the dick.
'Son...' Mufasa said between moans, ' everywhere ryuk's cum touches is my land.... Dies'
'zAdDy! NoOoOoOoO~!!' The brat rat I mean lion screamed as he deep throated Scars sausage as Scar ate his brother (seductively~~~). Ryuk began to show his 10'9000000 boner into EREN YAGAR'S BOYFRIEND ARMIN MY JEANS. (Jk jk)

Meanwhile in eren's spinal cord...
'HARDER GAYGER' Levi moaned as Levi shoved his cock into his bums. (Yes Levi's last name is GAYGER not Gulggerman or what not) SUDDENLY, a fire alert ( this thing 🚨) with a blonde wig on top, ripped erens neck open and began to hickey Klee I MEAN QIQI SORRY I MEAN HARRY POTTER (does that count? I mean he's an adult... I think)
'Ok this is really of topic,' Shinobu said as Nezuko scissored with her.
(Ironman snap. Sorry marvel fans)
'Midmisa is so tight 🫦' Ryuk moaned as midmisa began to suck him. The real misa was in the corner. She cracked her finger and became a ghoul. Her hair became short and white. She got a cool ass mask that is black. Her eyes became red. She became....

Kaneki

'I WILL BE WIZARD KING!!!' Ryuk creamed as Asta screamed for the 947478222696966493623838382926482nd time the minute.  Misa began to handjob ryuk until a girl came in.
'I AN ROYALTY!' It seems as if Noelle came in. She blast bubbled misa because Noelle wanted ryuk all for her self. But her magic went gay and hit ryuk who was getting high on celery-kun. Noelle isaki-Ed hereself and Asta. (Bc ew, straight sex)

'Come here ryuk-kun~~~~~~~' the celery growled seductively and it cracked its back (I think it's back I'm not sure, it might be it peni-)
Ryuk growled (Zamn, we have a whole zoo (ehehe 'z00philes') in here lmao) as he pounced onto the celery, getting high as he inhaled its love fumes. Misamisa was trying to seduce Justin Bieber  thinking he was Ratio in the process.
(HELP I ONLY JUST REALISED HOW TO SPELL JUSTIN BEAVER'S NAME 😭😭😭 OR WAS IT BIEBER? IDK I FORGOT ALREADY LMAOOO)
L was sucking of Raito in the corner. You could here the moans from 696969696969👉👌6969696 miles away. (Honestly I believe in the light hair dark hair troupe, but lawlight is an exception) While misamisa was doing the Oshi no Ko Ai dance (Yk, the purple haired idol who died? Sorry spoiler) when suddenly, a spider fell from the ceiling, and... a

Ant?

'WA! (Mario reference :D) WHERE THE HELL DID THE SPIDER AND ANT COME FROM??)

'Watshia Kurapkia 🔴👄🔴⛓️⛓️⛓️🌹🌹🕷️🕷️.'
'OrE wA gOn!🥦🟢🫛🫘.'
Two ominous people came out of the shadows. A hot blonde lookin chick- wait? What? Oh, ITS A HE?? OH SHIT WHY THE HELL DOES SHE I MEAN MOMMY I MEAN HE LOOK LIKE A GIRL?? Anyways,
Two ominous figures came out of the shadows. A blonde fem-boy with scarlet red eyes with chains on his hands and a buff lookin hottie- WHAT DO YOU WANT AGA- HES 12?!?!? WHAT WHY DOES HE LOOK SO BUFF?! OK OK ILL START AGAIN.
Two ominous figures came out of the shadows. A blonde fem-boy with scarlet red eyes with chains on his hands and a tall, buff 12 yr old.
'My eyes, I will avenge my clan...' pikachu said ominously as he became the chain (kinky) user
'Those bastards will pay for what they did (idk what Gon said Abt the chimera ants, I'm stuck on the greed island arc and too lazy to go one but I don't want to skip an arc Xq)' the tall grass said
*scoff* BITCH SHUT UP IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE BADASS ONE HERE! Screamed some white haired neko boy who memorised his dad's credit card.
'KILUA! I DEMAND UR DAD'S CREDIT CARD!' Said some broke 30 yr man said in a suit
'MONEY??' said some broke were-tiger that needed to grow some were-balls
'ATUSHI U STILL NEED TO GROW BALLSSSSSSSS!' kunkida yelled in the most poshest, British-est accent ever.
'TIME TO JUMP! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' dazai said as he pissed himself when he saw shrexy mexy chuuya.
'Damn, I might want chuuya more than midmisa' Ryuk growled (mAkE mE bEhAvE LiKe An AnImAl 😩)
'NO! CHO CHO TRAIN IS MINE!!!' Dazai said as he masterbeded (idk touching his dick until he creams out Chinese censored blood)
'NO GIVE ME THE DRIED TAMPON-HEAD LOLI TRAIN WHO IS SEXY AF!! COME HERE BBG, YOU DONT WANT A CORPSE TO FUCK DO YOU??' Ryuk argued back, hold a condom in his hand, 'plus I know you love it rough and hard' he pointed to midmisa, completely broken in 69420 shards of flesh. The shards of flesh where floating in a pool of cum I mean censored Chinese blood.
'Lol no. Dazai~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~😩😩😫😫😫🥵🥵🥵😏😏😏😩😫😫😫😩😩👌👈👉👈 let's do a double suicidal'  Cho Cho train moaned as mineta stuffed his micro pen is in chuuya.
'If he's this sensitive to a micropenis' Dazai thought, seductively, 'he will break into pieces when I give him my 0'1 penis'
Midmisa is now drowning in an indescribable amount of sorrow.

(Ok I'm loosing motivation now. I'll just end this quickly)

The eggs I MEAN sex began to climax. (Genshin voice lines be like: feeling Abt acension, CLIMAX)

...

....

.....

L is now pregnant with....

JUSTIN BEAVERS CHILDREN???⁉️⁉️⁉️🤨🤨🤨😳😳😳😱😱😱😱😲😲😲😲

Ryuk died bc misa kinda breathes air in his presence.

——————————————————————— authors note: Hi! I'm recommending BL manga bc I can.
So I recommend (these 3 are by the same author btw and is just mainly fluff):
Don't say you love me ongoing
(Can find it on mangaread.com)
Your dream is delicious ongoing
(Can find it on Manhuahot.com)
Modern witch hunting project finished
(Can be found on Mangatoto.com)
And these as well (a mixture of fluff and smut)
Omega complex  finished
(Can find it on mangaread.com)
Cherry blossoms before winter  finished
(Can find it on mangaread.com)

All the websites I mention have weird ass adds but the mangas r free so yay ig.