random Smut

Hisoka waltzed through the bedroom, lookin for a Chinese guy (GUYS IM NOT RACIST PLEASE! PLEASE! IM QUITE LITERALLY GAY I MEAN CHINESE)
'Oh billy~~~~~~~~' hisoka moaned as he gingerly (HEHEHEHE CHILDE LOL GINGER) stroked his horse cookie. Hisoka began to moan the Hxh opening as he saw Billy's fine ass poke through Levi's dick.
'Billy~~~~ *hisuga moan*' Hisuga said as he saw Billy's plump ass, 'come here sugar bum fairy plumbs.... *intense lip bite and hardening (KIRISHIMA????)*'
Billy ran away because he saw Ray kissing Ray. Levi cried because Billy took his dick out of his dick making him a rat from the gay show. Batchi lost his eyes in the manga because ur mom cummed a tad bit too much in him. Ray, Ray, Ray, Ray and Ray did a fivesome. Sakura and Sakura made out as Billy cried for the 420 after getting horse-oka on the filter. He was also crying because Plxs forced him to watch YARACHIN B CLUB in my basement. Also banene Nona fish.
Hisoka climaxed in Billy's dick how was actually Levi with a green blanket sucking L who was moaning 'Kira' as Light twirked on Connie's grave (on vote= one hope that Connie will come back to give birth to lights balls. Go on the last chapter to understand :D)
Mary was gambling her big bluptious bobbys. Mittens was crying bc idk I forgot. Mary choose 'spend the night' because she was forced to by the white genderbent hisoka person of the kakauri vers.
'HEHEH!' Muzan Jackson yelled because akazazazazazazazaazazaza I mean basketball didn't kill his mom and women because I forgot but yh anyways DOUMA AM I RIGHT 😍😍😍/j

(I FORGOT TO SAY THIS IS SATIRE GUYS)

Langa and reki became haywireh  and reki beki went bye and dated the wannabe scara.
Eiji becomes pick me for the 420th time for ash and puts him in hospital and messes the plan up LIKE GO BACK TO JAPAN ITS FOR ASH'S SAKE YOU LITTLE- Oop off topic anywayssssssw

Celery-kun climax and Levi rolled his balls to the back of zoros map that was eaten by giyu's katana.

Billy han became straight
JOKING SKIPPER GETS PREGNANT-
JOKING MIMOSA GETS PREGGERS WITH NOELLE'S KID-
(Ahh yes, incest. My fav thing (IM JOKING))