˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

(Update!)

OC CLAIMSSS!! Which will include voice claim, personality, backstory, likes & dislikes, quirk explanation, andd looks!

Hero/look outfit:

p.s: the listener of this story WILL be poc, meaning they will be featured as African American and Japanese(or simply just blasian). They will also be a gyaru! So I will be sharing with you their backstory and their personal info ^^

⌘° ┄──────────╮๑✦Name: Y/N L/N

๑✦Gender: Genderfluid

๑✦Pronouns: She/they/them

๑✦Sexuality: Demisexual & bisexual

»—————•—————«๑✦Location: Prbly just in her bed with my little pony pjs on and a face mask buying clothes online ˙ᵕ˙

๑✦DMs: Apple Jack Lover

๑✦Likes: Physical contact, long hugs, squeezing people with her massive gauntlets, shopping, spending hours on makeup, showing herself off, short people, her adorable bunny (Fiona), pop music, getting her nails done EXCESSIVELY, blocking out her feelings and instead showing them thru clothing:D, simps, being a drama queen.

๑✦Dislikes: Nonchalant people, people with ZERO humor, small talk, leaving the house without a full face of makeup, people who play Fortnite 24/7, feeling like a burden, being talked down on, being basic, worms or slugs, getting too attached to someone, being poor.

๑✦Appearance: [Height-5'9], [Weight-136.2], [Bright lime green eyes], [Coco Brown Skin], [Long fainted blonde hair], [Robotic arms that has a light-able recharge system in the palm], [Wears heavy makeup], [Long eyelashes], [Concealer EVERYWHERE], [Body goals 4 life!!], [Thin Eyebrows*Bleached*], [Some parts of her skin being made of metal/copper], [Lengthy Manicured Nails], [Southern/ Valley girl/High-Pitch Voice]╰──────────┄ ° ⌘

๑✦Quirk Explanation: However, she does not have a power-like quirk, her body/her arm allows her to cause massive destruction (towards the enemy and how much force she powers up), being able to access 2 robotic arms by tapping her palms together (which will be the lime colored lit shaped-heart in the center of her hand), and hard punch impact.

๑✦Backstory/Background: Both of your biological parents were unknown to you, since you grew up in foster care. So, it was obvious that people noticed she didn't share the same DNA as your adoptive parents. This caused a bit of bullying since she grew up with her Japanese cultured parents—and other kids were confused as to why you were so different than them. So of course, she was confused as to why they ate at low tables and sat on comfortable pillows in a room. Or why they would speak out a strange language before they eat; you guessed they were praying or something like how you remembered from your previous family. However, you soon learned their ways—including language, how to show respect, festivals that were thrown throughout the year, to which you did attend. Although, you still haven't mastered the use of chopsticks. So, you just stick to using a fork. Even then, her adoptive parents loved her to death and were adored by how curious she was to learn about their culture—especially when she tried pronouncing words and sentences. But, due to her also being paralyzed, it was more difficult to do things that any other normal kid at her age would do. It caused even more of a struggle once school started. So, both her parents decided to design her, her own wheelchair. It was the color of bright pink with a mix of colorful flowers glued on, around the sides and handlebars of the wheelchair.

Anyways!! That will be all the information of our amazing gyaru gal :D

I decided to update this since I wasn't really feeling the look before; it was just way too basic and once I found the picture from above, I HAD to redo this SOOO please enjoy how unorganized & how LATE I frickin update this.

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: Bumble Bee by: Bambee 01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:16      ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ   ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹--- ✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮