˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Years have passed, lives have passed—but one thing that hasn't changed, nor will ever change, was your chaotic behavior. However, now, it seems as if you can actually take action instead of just thinking it—and boy did you take action.

Now you were taunting the city of Tokyo with your devilish schemes, stealing candy from popular candy stores and old pieces of metal from build boards. Causing most of them to collapse and resulting in multiple car accidents and possibly injuries to others. However, all of it was not intentional. Very much so. You were just doing what any kid would do at their age—which, you don't know of for some reason...

You see, when the building had collapsed onto you, everything went dark. Words went dark, eyes went dark, life went dark. Everything felt still, solid, until you woke up from the sound of metal screws collapsing onto the ground; causing an ear-racking echo to bounce off the walls—abruptly waking you up from, what you thought was sleep? You scanned the area, seeing many of tables and thousands of equipment scattered across each one. They all contained pieces of scrap that looked like they were being constructed, into what seemed to be human-like parts. Your eyes then saw a woman with only a black sports-bra and baggy overalls hanging on her buff-Ish shoulders—her black hair being pushed back with yellow-mustard-colored goggles that made her sweaty forehead stand out. She didn't make any sound once you and her eyes met. Instead, she jumped up from her stool, that had a piece of wood missing from one side. As she was making her way to you, she grabbed a stained cloth and began rubbing off whatever was on her gloved hands.

"Well, looky here...how ya' doing hun? I upgraded ya' up a little bit! Found you in kind of a rough spot, eh?"

Y/N's Pov:
The woman spoke with a heavy accent, I couldn't pin-point from where though. However, sounded very calming, a bit country. My mind was so blank, so blurry. I couldn't even remember how I got here or why I got here. I blinked my eyes slowly, registering the room I was held in and- why were my eyes so...different? Everything around me looked so VR tape-like, and it seemed as if a Sci-fi visor was glitching slightly the more I moved my head around the room. Weird...

I tilted my head from behind the lady, seeing a piece of metal that sort of resembled a mirror. My eyes widened once I saw my reflection. The material from the somewhat like mirror, still showed the resemblance of my face—dark coco brown skin, flashing lime green eyes, and the slightly noticeable mole that showed near the top of my lip. Although, the 'slight' change in my legs: that exposed screws and unknown pieces of metallic—creased or molded into my skin. Which now that I think about it, doesn't even feel like skin anymore. It felt more heavy, more solid, yet I couldn't feel or see any outline of my bones. I shuddered as I traced a finger against the substance. It felt cold, but smooth; solid as a rock, but was sculpted down to perfectly polished—that honestly could resemble skin by how stern it looked. Despite that, I soon forgot about my legs and then focused more on my fingers. They were the same color as my exact skin tone yet felt more like copper and I wasn't able to squish it like usual. Instead, it could twist all the way around as if you were twirling your hair. How unusual... Kinda sick though, not gonna lie. A smile inched on my face the more I played around with my newly sculpted body. The woman chuckled at my actions. I almost forgot she was even there.

"I see you're already digging the new look huh love? Well then! There's WAY more where that came from sugar."

The woman exclaimed with a confident smirk. Her eyes squinting as she rubbed her rubbery, gloved hands together in mischief. I tilted my head at her weird behavior; she then closed her eyes and began walking backwards towards the table behind her. She reached behind, grasping whatever that was hidden under a blanket that looked like it contained rust and oil. Opening one eye, she slowly leaned her hand up to reveal a large robotic hand—the color of white and had a few zebra print patterns casted into it. With also a dully lit shaped heart in the center of the palm. The color was like a dark-ish green. I wonder what it would be like once it is lit up; it may even be the same color as my eyes! My eyes twinkled at the item contained into the women's hand. I don't know why, but the sight of it just made me so excited! Like I was being rewarded or given free candy. And to my suspicion-

"You wanna test this baby out kid?"

The woman wiggled the arm as she stared down in front of me, her eyes looking like they were almost challenging me the more I stared back. Oh. fuck. yes!

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

OK! so everybody must be VERY confused as to why I now gave the listener(y/n) a new appearance. WELL, I have been contemplating this idea for a while—I think even BEFORE I even gave her, her earlier design. SO! I wanted to not only make this a bnha x poc listener—BUT TO ALSOOOOO make a gyaru gal! And if some of you who don't know the meaning or definition of gyaru, there are many, many styles of gyaru. And basically, this style originated to go against Japanese beauty standards! This includes female & male (which is called gyaruo), that wear heavy makeup and are accessorized head to toe. It especially includes overly styled clothing and hair. For further definition and pictures please search for it and maybe you might like it <3

Anywaysss, here's a photo of how you will look like a teenager and hero outfit.

I all hope you like it and since I wanna be even more extra AND unorganized: I will be adding music (specifically gyaru music and things of that nature) at the top, just to jam out a little while she/you kick butt in a cowgirl hat ^^

I also will be editing my other chapters so that no one can be confused as to why the sudden change of character, so please, once I get done go back and you may see a change. Maybe not now since its way too fucking late at night but SOON. :D