Chapter 11

"Oh, take off your pants and wrap yourself in a towel." Lop handed the towel to Kit. After taking off the shirt for Kit, he took it and held it while standing and looking at Lop.

“Will you wipe the bottom for me too?” Kit asked in a calm voice.

“Damn, you clean it yourself. I can only help you wipe the upper part," Lop immediately said back. Kit laughed slightly in his throat before unbuttoning his pants.

"Damn Kit, wrap the towel first," Lop yelled when Kit took off his pants without thinking of wrapping the towel first like Ruj did.

“I'll take it off first and then wrap the towel. Why are you yelling?" Kit asked with a smile. Lop quickly turned away with a flushed face.

“What a shameless man,” Lop grumbled.

“What's there to be embarrassed about?” said Kit muttering after he had finished removing his pants and wrapped a towel around his lower body.

"Oh, it's done," Kit said back, so Lop turned to look with a light sigh.

“Sit in the chair,” said Lop, before looking at the wound on Kit's side with a little concern. Lop slowly took a damp towel and wiped his face and neck just as he did for Ruj.

“Hand or foot?” Kit asked.

“Why?” Lop asked in a hushed tone.

“Too heavy,” Kij said again.

“Then you can wipe it yourself,” Lop said. Kit only laughed in his throat and then let Lop keep wiping him

"Wipe the back of my neck," said Kit.

"Then put your head down a little," he said. Kit then bowed his head. Lop standing in front of Kit moved closer to Kit to reach and wipe the back of the neck and shoulders and the back.

Suddenly..

"Damn! Kit, what are you doing?" Lop quickly asked in a lost voice When Kit lifted his arms and hugged Lop's waist and put his face tucked into Lop's abdomen.

"Please stay in this position for a moment," Kit said in a calm voice.

"But I'm not good at wiping," Lop said in a trembling voice. His heart fluttered and heat flashed all over his body.

"You can slowly wipe it. I'm not in a hurry. I'm taut to the wound," Kit continued to claim which Lop believed quite easily.

"Oh. .ah.. then stay still," Lop said to Kit who secretly smiled slightly before gently kissing Lop's belly through the fabric to stiffen.

"What are you doing to me?" Lop asked immediately.

“No, your shirt smells good. What brand of fabric softener do you use?” Kit asked before sniffing Lop's belly again.

"Oh, it's the same brand as you," Lop said back.

"Why doesn't my shirt smell like your shirt?" said Kit, looking up at Lop. Lop also bent down to look at Kit with a hot face.

“How do I know? Don't hug me tight I'm not good at wiping," Lop said in a soft voice. Kit then relaxed his arms a little. Lop then wiped Kit's body further.

Suddenly. .

Lop froze again When Kit's strong hand lightly squeezed Lop's waist and circled around Lop's buttocks.

"What are you doing idiot?" Lop said in a loud voice.

"Have you grown thinner?" Kit asked in a normal voice.

“I don't know, I think it's normal,” Lop replied, trembling in his heart. He felt his blood running south and heat rising wherever Kit touched.

"But I'm touching and you feel like a skinny guy. Let me try holding it again?" Kit said as he inserted his hand into Lop's shirt and then lightly stroked Lop's waist making Lop feel goosebumps.