Oracle

We ventured to a very small, Victorian house. It looked rickety and old, paint chipping off of the doors and shutters, ivy concealed most of it.

"This is where the Oracle lives?" I asked Zane.

"No. The Oracle lives in a hidden cave beneath a waterfall, she likes keeping to herself," Zane said.

"Oh, who lives here?" I asked.

Zane banged on the rusty, rickety door. A tall man answered, his hair was sandy blonde, his eyes a deep brown. He was very thin and not that bulk.

"Ah Zane, Oracle trouble again? And who's this hottie you brought with, huh?" The boy asked.

"Dylan, this is no time to chat, we need your help immediately," Zane urged.

"Sorry bro, if I'm rushed, it's another buck," Dylan said.

"Fine,"

He gave Dylan six bucks, Dylan snatched them greedily.

"Now c'mon, let's go see that Oracle," Dylan said, taking off.
--------

We flew for about an hour, I got excited when I finally saw a waterfall in the distance. All those boys were talking about was wing ball.

We landed gracefully at the bottom.

"We aren't wearing wing guards so we'll need to climb," Zane explained.

A TORTUOUS CLIMB LATER

The last pulls were torturous, my arms and legs burned like they never have before.

"Ugh," I huffed as I pulled myself onto the ledge of the cave.

We walked into the cave, it looked like a fortune tellers place.

An Indian woman in her forties came from the shadows.

"Ahhhhhhh...Zaney boy, you've come back," she said with a rich, Indian accent.

"What do you need. Potion? Or just a simple future telling?" She asked.

"Future is what we need," Zane said.

"For whom?" She asked.

"Kansas," he said.

That was my que, I stepped out.

"Ahhhhhh...Kansas," she said, "what do you wish to be foretold?"

Zane walked up and whispers in her ear.

"Yes," she said.

"Now dear, look straight into my eyes," she directed.

I looked straight into her amber eyes, they suddenly turned green. In a really old voice she said.

"Indeed she is the dragon spirit,
I will tell her take and let her hear it. You will find the other three,
And go on a quest to retrieve great harmony," she chanted.

Dylan whispered something in Zane's ear, Zane nods. We fly home.
-------

I found my room and unlocked it. I went into the bathroom and got changed, I came out in some green pjs, my hair in a ponytail.

I went up to my loft bedroom, and snuggled under the covers. I turned on the tv, and watched some things. It's basically reality tv at home, but people have wings instead.

Home.

I miss it so much. Mom, dad, even my devilish brothers, Pax, Dean, and Rory. Melissa and Jenny, my two bestest friends, gone. A tear ran down my cheek. No matter what, I'm talking to whoever's in charge of Celesta. Tomorrow, I will go back to earth.

I cried myself to sleep.