XIIII- Marriage is a deal

I stood in my chambers as a white dress flowed down my body. A veil guns from my braided hair. "I'm so excited!" Sansa exclaimed.

"I thought you'd be discouraged of my marriage." I turned to my sister.

"Well I get to see you walking to a handsome man. Plus Margery gave us this day off for your wedding. "

I haven't seen Jamie in forever it seemed. Sometimes in the night Loras would come to my chambers and we'd talk for hours. I still can't believe it'd be Loras to make me a woman.

"You should be married him and not the imp. "I rolled my eyes.

"Lord Tryion is nice, he's gentle...." Sansa sighed.

"Did you two?"

"No!" Sansa was quick to answer my question.

I giggled slightly and a small knock was upon my door.

Sansa's head shot to the door. "Coming!" Sansa walked to the door and ally turned the knob.

"Jaiden?" Jamie walked through the door and into my chambers without hesitation.

"Jamie?" I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry....." Jamie looked to my sister and then the ground.

I groaned. "For what? And on my wedding?"

"For...well. "Jamie looked at Sansa who nodded and stepped out of my chambers.

"Spit it out then. "I rolled my eyes.

"Do you remember the night you were drunk? "

"No."

"Oh...."

"What is it Jamie!" I exclaimed.

"I took advantage of you...." Jamie said quickly.

"What?!" I stared in disbelief.

Jamie bit his lip. "You were drunk and hanging around me in the halls before you took me to your chambers...and pulled me in. "

"So I'm not? P-pure? And you? This is my wedding!"

"You can't tell anyone, especially Loras. "

"I'm going to have to tell my future husband. "I spat.

"Please Jaiden. Forgive me. "

"Leave." I scowled.