F@ck you Eddie Munson

——Later that night——

I get ready for bed putting on one of Eddie's t-shirts and taking my sweats off. I walk downstairs to get my water and cereal. "Hey yn." Jason smiles at me a little.

"Hi Jason." I smile back moving towards the fridge. "No friends tonight?" I ask grabbing my water. He shakes his head.

"No, I was planning on just watching tv or hang in the hot tub." We have a hot tub?

"We have a hot tub?" I ask drinking the water.

"Yeah it's in the back dummy." He laughs.

"Oh, I've never been in our backyard if I'm being honest." I grab the cereal and eat from the box.

"Yn, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how I treated you. Your my twin, my first best friend..I shouldn't have done any of that to you. But if I see that Munson touch you or hold hands with you I'm killing both of you. It's ruining our reputation." He tells me the calmest he can.

"Don't worry, I won't be looking at that freak again." I roll my eyes thinking of him. "I'm gonna go into the hot tub now that I know we have one, you mister are not allowed to join." I yell walking upstairs to get into my swimsuit.

I grab a towel and go to the hot tub

I grab a towel and go to the hot tub. I grab my speak and blast Judas Priest. I get in the hot tub and feel amazing. I just now realized that our backyard is a whole forest. I see some street lights in the distance and a few small buildings. Wait is that the trailer park? I hear loud music from a far. Metallica...yep it's the trailer park. His ears are probably bleeding. I notice it's getting louder. I ignore it and close my eyes relaxing.

After a few minutes I hear sticks cracking from the distance. I turn my music down and listen closely. I ignore it and look down at my body. I feel down my waist moving down to my legs. "Yn?" I hear a voice in front of me. I jump and almost scream. "What are you doing out here?" He says.

"I'm sun tanning Eddie...I'm in my freaking hot tub at night listening to Judas Priest trying to have a relaxing night then you had to come over. God what are you doing here anyway." I cross my arms looking down.

"Well I normally watch you threw your bedroom window at this time of night." He admits.

"Creep." I mumble.

He starts to take his shoes and shirt off. He un zips his jeans and throws them to the side. He gets in and sits next to me. His chest is so perfect my lord. I heavy breathe seeing him shirtless again. "Brother home?" He asks looking in the windows.

"Yeah but he's probably jerking off right now so, you'll be fine out here." I laugh at the first part. He climbs over me quickly making me gasp. He puts his hands on the hot tub trapping me between him and the hot tub. "Eddie what are you doing." I brush my hand all over his chest.

"I miss you yn...I need you on top of me moaning or else I'll loose it." He begs biting my bottom lip. I moan at the feeling and stare at him.

"Okay." I say out of breath. He grins and grips my hips switching places. I straddle him and he holds me down. I slide off my bottoms and look down at his boxers. I slide them down and look around to make sure no one is watching us.

"It's fine, I walk here every night no one will come around." I nod and look at his 11 inch. I slowly slide down still not used to him all the way inside of me. "Shit." He leans his head back and groans. I wrap my arms around his neck and stare at him. I slowly start to ride him dragging moans out of the both of us. Never in a million years would I have thought I would be having sex in a hot tub.

"Fuck Eddie I can't take it." I cry continuing to ride him but this time faster. I put my head on his chest making our body's become one. "Oh fuck." I cry bitting his chest. He groans and starts to guides my hips making the sex much faster. "Eddie I'm about to cum." I panic.

"Me too just wait." He groans and continues to go fast lifting his hips up most of the time. The waves finally crash down and I cum on him, and he finishes also. He stands up and puts me on my feet. I lean over the end hot tub ready for round two. He thrusts into me a million times faster it feels like. After a few minutes of his moaning and groaning we both cum again. I sit down out of breath and he smirks pulling his boxers back up and sliding mine back on.

"Thanks sweetheart, see you tomorrow." He laughs and puts his clothes back on and runs off. Did he just use me?

I scream in anger making him hear. "Fuck you Eddie Munson!!" I flip him off in the distance. He turns around and laughs walking into the woods. I get out of the hot tub and run inside.

"Hey what was that I just heard a scream." Jason falls down the stairs worried about you.

"It's fine just, saw a rat." I lie walking up stairs. I put my pjs back on...mainly just a shirt and underwear. I dry my hair and lay in my bed angrily. Fuck you eddie munson.