Home Alone Part 4

I'm so sorry it's taking me so long to add more parts. I just never know how to continue it so I hope you like this next part.

*Your POV*

Dallas just left to go get some snacks and all you could think about was the kiss you just shared. It was the most intense kiss you've ever had. Could it be possible you had feelings for your best friend? You sat on the couch and waited for him to get back.

An hour goes by and he's still not back so you're worried. You're pacing back and forth when the door opens and it's Dally. You walk up to him and hug him.

"Where have you been?" You asked.

"I had to stop by and see Johnny and the Curtis' to check on them. Why? Were you worried about me?" He smirks and pulls you closer.

You wrap your arms around him and say "Yes, actually I was!"

"Awww. Don't worry 'bout me doll, I can handle myself." He says rubbing your head.

"I know but I can still worry, okay?"

He nods and kisses you.

"Can we watch the movie now?" You ask pulling him towards the couch. He takes off his coat and shoes and sits next to you. He pulls out your favorite snacks and you start the movie.

You're cuddled up on the couch with Dally almost falling asleep. You sit up and look at him.

"What? Is there something on my face? He asks.

You laugh. "No, I'm just looking at you."

He smiles.

"Dal... Can I ask you something?" You say nervously.

"Sure." He says sitting up.

You're quiet for a few minutes and he grabs your face "What is it? You can ask me anything."

"Do.. do you like me?"

"Well yeah.. We're best friends aren't we?"

You roll your eyes. "No, Dal. Do you LIKE ME LIKE ME?"

"As in dating wise?" He asks.

"Yes."

"I mean we did kiss earlier." He laughs which makes you smile.

He grabs your chin and lifts your head up "Yes, y/n. I do like you a lot. I've had a crush on you since the first time I met you but I never acted on it because I didn't want to ruin the friendship."

You lean in to his face. "Good. Because I like you too."

You sit on his lap and he puts his hands on your waist, your hands running up and down his bare chest. You kiss his chest and he lets out a hard breath. You smile at him and kiss his lips. He squeezes your hips harder then grabs your ass, you bite his lip in return. He pulls away "Careful." You smile and get up grabbing his hand pulling him to your bedroom.