Taped to the Ceiling

"Hello, friends!" Peetah said, trying to sound as genuine as he could be. Four boys then looked up. "What the fuck...?" Woozlo muttered.

"You might be wondering why I'm taped to the ceiling!" "Not at all!" Poke gleefully says, before taking a picture. Peetah rolls his eyes before continuing. "Well."

—————- 2 hours earlier

Being the only girl in a group is exhausting. At least that's what Ashley thought. Dani probably felt the same way, or not. She didn't have time for other people's problems, Ashley wanted to have some fun.

She looked around the room, seeing a ladder, she got an idea.

—————

"Wait, wait, wait, what room was she in?" Devoun interjected. "Oh! The room known as STOP INTERRUPTING ME AND LISTEN! Anyway.."

———

Ashley put away her yoga mat, turned off her Ropods, and signed out of the gym. Luckily, the Robloxia Mall wasn't to far from here. All she would need is duct tape!

She ended up getting enough rolls of duct tape to last her a life time. The total amount she had to pay was extremely high, but it was worth the money.

Once she got back, she grabbed the ladder, placing it exactly where she wanted. Now time for the hard part. She thought.

Originally she was going to hit him with a pan, that was until she found him asleep. Ashley easily lifted him up. Either that new work out routine was working, or he was just as light as a feather. The duct taping took at least an hour, and yet somehow Peetah didn't wake up once.

————

"And that was when you guys walked in!" Peetah explains. Ashley listened in from the other room, she could hear Hyper laughing.

Ashley would give him some credit, he did get everything right, from his point of view, he was sleeping for more than half of it.

I based this off the new gym update in Bloxburg.