Chapter 1

AN: Hello everyone! Here is the first chapter! I know it's short, but please enjoy!

*************************************************

Several days after the conference in Clarity City, the Roan Kingdom's delegation prepared to continue on their journey to the Roija Kingdom. During that time, a certain redhead found himself being drawn into an inner room within the temple. It was similar to a prayer room, but for some reason its space and time were distorted. Disguised reptilians warily searched for the cause of this abnormality. However, other than the tiny altar at the front and the two bookshelves lining the walls behind it, there was absolutely nothing unusual about it. So why did he feel this way? His instincts were telling him to come closer while also warning him to run away.

"Your Holy Eminence?"

Upon hearing the voice of the first young master of the Ailan Household, the disguised God of Love turned away from the unusual irregularity.

"Yes?"

"Are you-"

Before the older noble could finish speaking, a cheerful child's voice called out to the youth.

"Papa~"

Soon a flock of excited children rushed around and took turns embracing their guardian. Not far on their heels were the rest of the 19 years old's group. Patting the pure blooded dark elf on his head, the deity focused on his fiance. A nod confirmed that it was time to depart. Just as he was about to head towards their awaiting carriages, an extremely eerie voice filled his head which caused him to freeze mid step.

-Amias.

<Who?>

Hastily, the redhead pivoted and searched the prayer room for its source. When he could not identify where it had come from, the corners of his lips started to curl down into a small frown.

-AMIAS!!

Everyone watched as the youth grabbed his suddenly throbbing head. At the same time the ring from the God of Healing activated in full force. Bright lemon yellow aura swiftly enveloped him prior to the abnormal distortion above the altar surging out and forming a vortex. Out of it burst dozens of tentacle-like extensions of darkness. These unusual appendages speedily entrapped every single living thing within the direct vicinity and pulled them into the portal.

Sensations of ice and fire overwhelmed their senses until the darkness dispersed. To their horror, the group found themselves standing before what appeared to be the remnants of a ruined city whose buildings once reached the sky. A place very similar in appearance to the world where from the youth's third life. Directly in front of them was a destroyed bridge which separated what appeared to be some sort of humanoid monsters from a group of people. Each one was dressed in unfamiliar clothes for the majority of the mortals. After carefully assessing their surroundings, the ancient blond frowned and announced.

"It would seem we've been dragged to a different world..."

<F***! Where did that bastard drag us to this time?!>

Even though the roars from the monster swimming in the waters below were already deafening, the sound of a gamelike noise caught the redhead's attention.

(Ding!)

(Welcome to one of the worlds I rule, Heir Apparent. I have brought you here with the hopes you will help stop the God of Despair's corruption of the lower Gods. Due to his influence, they have ruined multiple worlds under the guise of a game. If this continues, everything under their rule will be destroyed. Death and destruction will be all that remains.)