002: xiao | ill protect you

woooooo modern au?!?!

archon! it was freezing cold.. i shivered as i hugged myself. i shouldnt've went alone to buy groceries at this time of the month like what xiao said. i entered the store, good thing there were heaters or i would have fainted right there out of coldness. i picked a basket up and walked through the isles, grabbing what i need. after that, i paid then walked out. i wish i could stay a bit longer in the store but i have to get back home, the sooner the better, right? well, i held my head high and started to walk through the streets.

awhile later.. i felt someone... or something.. following me. i looked to the side, trying not to panic but that thing moving in the shadows made me worry more. i gripped tightly on the bags full of groceries, my hands were all sweaty. i couldnt help but look behind.. it was.. xiao?! he was holding the bandits down. "traveler, are you okay?" He asked. "x-xiao-? how'd you know i was here?!" ".. i.. was watching over you." xiao replied, i gave him a big smile, "you should go home quickly, ill be taking care of these guys." he said and i nodded, "thanks, xiao!" i waved goodbye, quickly walking off all the way back.