Character Info/Prologue

Name: Alia Billaba

Mother: Jedi Master Depa Billaba

Father: Unknown

Age: 17

Weapon: Red Lightsaber, blasters

Master: Inquisitor

Gender: Female

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Blue and purple

Outfit: Black tight leggings, black tight muscle shirt, black combat boots, black leather fingerless gloves, and sometimes black cloak

———————————————————-PROLOGUE————————————

I walk down the long corridor of my Master's ship. I arrive at his door. "You called for me Master." I say kneeling before him. "Rise." He said and I did. "I need you to pay a visit to the Lothal Rebels." He said, a evil grin growing on his face. "Join their crew, gain their trust, then and only then. Take. Them. Down" He said. "Yes Master. I will get ready now." I said. I turned on my heel and walked back down to my room. A Storm trooper interrupted me. "Hello Alia." He said taking off his helmet and smirking. "What is it Day?" I spat at him. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" He asked trying to flirt. I stopped in my tracks and glared at him. "Do you think I have time to go one dates!? I'm trying to destroy the Rebels and make my Master proud! I don't have time to get comfortable and spend my time holding hands with some Storm Trooper." I spat at him, my yellow eyes taking over. "Yes Mistress." He said frightened and he ran away. I smiled to myself and entered my room.

I packed my bags and threw my cloak over my shoulders. I put on my backpack and walked back to my Master's room. "I'm leaving now." I said. "Make me proud." He said. "I will Master." I said. Unexpectedly he pulled me into a hug. Even though we are Sith we still have feelings. He's been training me since I was just a youngling. I pulled away. "Goodbye Master." I said. "Goodbye my Apprentice." He said. I bowed then walked off to my X-Wing that I stole from a Rebel my Master had killed. My droid R2-D6 climbed into his seat. "Shocker, set coordinates for Lothal." I said pressing buttons. I call him Shocker because when we met all he did was shock me. He beeped an affirmative and we entered hyper space. Time to meet these Rebels.

A/N: This was just the Prologue and Character info! I hope you enjoyed it! I'll be working on the next chapter now! May the Force be with you ~Faith ♥