Chapter Five-The End (Short Right?)

Alia's POV

James leaned down next to my ear. "How about you meet me in our quarters?" He asked seductively. It didn't work. "Can't" I said not even looking at him as I continued scrolling through the Holo-Net. "Why not?" He asked irritated. "Don't you remember? I'm pregnant!" I shouted at him. "Oh yea. You're no fun." He said. "Seriously! Your father just died! Cant you find something better to do!? Like plan a funeral!" I shouted. "I'd rather have you do it." He said. "That's it." I said and stood up. "Ah here we go. Some action." He said. I walked towards him and ignited my lightsaber. I stabbed him through the torso. "I'm not some slave! You cant take advantage of me! Now I'm Empress and you'll join your father in his doom." I spat at him as I watched him die. I deactivated my lightsaber and threw a lamp through a window. The window shattered and I pressed a button to activate the blast doors.

I let out a fake sob and a guard rushed in. "What happened?" He asked. "A man came in and killed him. H-h-he e-e-escaped." I said pretending to cry. "We'll take care of this." He said as more guards rushed in. "Thank you." I said and exited the room to find Ezra.

"Ezra!' I called out. He stood in front of me firm. "Yes Empress Alia." He said. "James is dead." I confirmed. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room. "How?" He asked. "I killed him." I said. "Why?" He asked. "He always wants something out of me. Plus I love you." I said smiling at him. "I'm sorry." He said as something was injected into my neck and I fell to the ground.

————————————————

I woke up in a hospital bed and stared at the white ceiling. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and felt my stomach. The bump was gone..... Panic rushed through me. A medical droid entered the room. "Where's my baby?" I asked. The droid pointed to a crib next to me. I leaned over and looked into it to see a sleeping baby boy. I smiled at him as tears stung my eyes. "How long was I out?" I asked. "8 months." The droid answered.

—————————————————-

I sat at my desk in my giant room. I faced out the window and watched the stars. My son, who I named Daniel, did the same. I heard the elevator door open and placed Daniel under my desk in case things got bloody. I spun around in my chair to see Ezra and a boy I have never met. I stood up and stared at them.

"I see you have woken up." Ezra said. "Why?" I asked. "I had to escape. I couldn't have you turning ever Jedi evil." He said. "Vader!" I shouted. Darth Vader entered the room. "Father." The man next to Ezra stated. "Father?" I asked looking at Darth Vader. "Luke, join us." Vader said. "Quiet." I spat at Vader. I sensed my baby start to get upset. I sent calming thoughts to him and he remained silent.

I walked back to my desk and sat down. "How could you?" Ezra asked. "How could I what?" I asked. "Get an abortion." He said. "I didn't." I said. "Really because you don't look pregnant to me." He spat. "That's because I'm not." I said bending down and picking up my baby. I held him close to me and I stood up. I walked towards Ezra. "His name I Daniel." I said. "What are you going to do with him" Ezra asked. "I'm putting him up for adoption." I said smiling down at my baby. Then a better idea came over my mind. I walked to my desk and turned on my mic. "All Sith, and I mean all, report to my chambers." I said. Within 5 minutes everyone was there. I beheaded all of them but let Vader live. I knew there was still good in him. "Take them away." I said to the guards. They nodded and did as I said.

I then walked to my desk again and spoke over the holo-net. "I have a few announcements. I, Empress Alia, hereby abolish slavery and the Empire. We will now live in a Republic and let the Jedi and Senate rule again." I said. Ezra smiled at me. "We're giving him to the Temple." I said.

——————————————————-

The first Temple was built and Jedi came out of hiding. Daniel was cared for there and he shall never know who his parents were. At least not his mother. He would be so disappointed.

A/N: So that's the end of the book! I know it was short. Yeah, yeah, sorry. May the Force be with you! ~Faith ♥