He stuck it in after me!

Grandma Sally melted into a shower of golden dust, inside the bulls hand.

"No!" Percy screamed with gut wrenching pain.

"Come on we have to move!" I said to him trying to pick him up.

The bull found Ty and Grover, he bent down and sniffed them, as if he was about to make them dissolve too. I have to do something, anything—

"Hey!" Percy stood up, pulling off his red rain coat like a bull fighter. "Hey stupid! Ground beef!" The monster turned toward us, shaking in rage as it bellowed a deep roar. Percy put his back to a big pine tree, and waved the red jacket in front of the bull man.

The bull man charged at him way too fast to doge, even if he could dodge, the bull mans arms were out stretched ready to snatch Percy up. Time seemed to slow down, I got up as the bull approached dad. Percy flew into the air about 10 feet high, did a full 180 and landed on his neck. The bull slammed into the tree, the impact almost knocking Percy right off. But he held on, even as the bull man started stager around violently, Percy grabbed onto the horns and held on for dear life.

Thunder and lighting kept flashing the skies like a Taylor Swift concert, the rain pouring down heavily like the tears of Taylor Swift fans watching her live.

Grover started to groan in the grass near Ty. "Food..." Ty tried to pick him up, but the bull man was already charging at them. I thought about Mom and Dad, waiting for us to save them, I thought about Granny Sally being killed. My chest tightened with rage, and I uncapped Riptide.

Percy grabbed onto one horn and pulled hard, until a loud snap rang out. The monster grunted loudly, and flung Percy through the air coming right at me. His head smacked right into mine, making my teeth rattle and both of us crashing to the ground. We both got up, my vison was fuzzy, and I was seeing double.

The monster started to charge at us again, without thinking I rolled right under one of the pairs of legs I saw and turned around quickly, thrusting Riptide into the monsters spine. I saw Percy shoving the horn right under the bulls ribcage. The monster roared in agony and started to disintegrate, like crumbling sand being blown away by chunks by the wind, just like Mrs. Dodds.

The rain was gone, the storm still rumbled in the distance. Percy and I held each other up, as Ty carried Grover. Everything hurt, my head felt like it was splitting open and even my teeth hurt. We staggered down to the lights of the farmhouse, Percy was crying calling for his mom. We reached the steps of the porch, Percy crumbled to the floor and looked up dazed.

A slightly older mom and Mr. Brunner looked down at him.

"He's the one, he must be." She said.

"Silence Annabeth, he's still conscious, bring him inside!" Mr. Brunner said.

Percy past out right there, I was barely holding on, being held up buy the raining of the porch.

"You have no idea..." I slurred, responding to what Annabeth said. Then Annabeth turned sideways, and I was looking at the ceiling. "He's the one—" I groaned out just before I passed out as well.

I don't remember much of what happened after that, I have vague memories of waking up and Ty giving me something that tasted like moms blue cookies. Speaking of which, she sat by the bed next to mine, which dad was in. As far as I know, she never left.

My eyes flutters open, and tried to remember what happened. "You drool in your sleep." Annabeth said.

"Yeah I know mom..." I groaned and wiped my mouth. Then I realized what happened and turned to see Annabeth and Percy looking at me. "Hey." I said awkwardly.

"Sup." Percy said back.

"Ah Charlie your awake!" Ty said barging in putting an end to the awkwardness. He ran in and nearly jumped onto me. I groaned in pain, but this time, I didn't really mind that my brother was hugging me. "How do you feel?"

"Uh..." I groaned. "Like I just caught a skull to the mouth."

Ty leaned in and whispered. "At least we know dad actually killed that bull guy."

"What no way! I totally got the kill shot, he just stabbed it after the fact!" I waved my hand, I quickly realized I said that too loudly. Annabeth and Percy were staring at me again. "What!? You know it's true." They both went back to their conversation.

Ty and I watched them secretly as they talked. "When do you think they fell in love?" Ty whispered.

"I don't know. She's looking at him like a brand-new tool, hungry to find a place to use him. And dad is..." I stared at him. "Blushing cheeks, a slight smile as she talking, and not braking eye contact... Dude... he's already in love with her and doesn't even know it." I said.

"And she has no other interest in him." Ty laughed slightly. Percy and Annabeth looked back at us, I realized we are mirror images of each other right now. A blonde hair gray eyed person talking to a bed ridden black hair and green-eyed person.

"What?! You keep looking over here like you own the place! Keep to your business and we wont have a problem." I growled.

Ty put his hand on my shoulder. "Sorry for her, she gets a little aggressive when she's hungry." He snaped down and growled at me. "Can you not try starting fights with our parents as kids!"

"I know you two!" Annabeth said. "You two were with me when I got claimed! Then you both disappeared for year until now, where did you go?"

"We were went back out into the mortal world, and met Percy. We were coming back to camp when his car exploded, and we figured we'd help him." Ty said convincingly.

"Oh ok, Well I'm glad your both back and alive." She smiled and helped Percy leave.