Volpmon Meets Ranamon

( It has been a week since the convoy battle. Since then, the decepticons have been silent after the loss of their spymaster Soundwave. Thanks to this, the autobots have been able to acquire more energon for their supplies. Currently, Rika, Renamon,  Elisa, and Rela were currently relaxing on a beach shore. They were the only ones there since it was a hidden beach area that was found by Rika and  Renamon)

" ( Smiles at the beautiful ocean and then looks at  Volpmon now calling herself Vola for short and Rela who are having fun in the water). It's good to them playing together after so long. I just wish that it was under better circumstances." Said Rika. " ( Looks at  Rika with a smile). Don't worry Rika,  once this is all over. We'll be able to live the life that we wanted to. ( Looks at Vola and  Rela before smelling something familiar). Seems like our adopted daughter has decided to pay a visit." Said Renamon as she and Rika walked toward the ocean to see something rise from the ocean.

( Ranamon)

" ( Rises from the water with a smile on her face)

" ( Rises from the water with a smile on her face). Hey there Rela, moma Rika, and moma Renamon. It's been a while since I last saw you. You three were heading off to find. ( Looks at Vola and smiles). Little sister Elisa. I'm glad to finally meet you." Said  Ranamon. " You two, though from what I've been told and how you greeted my parents and sister. Your my second sister through adoption." Said  Vola. "That's me little sis, and I came by to help my family with beating down anyone that ruins the peace that my mothers helped forge with their friends. You can call me Rana from now on." Said Ranamon with a smile. " Well, I'm glad to know that I have another big sister." Said Vola as she, Rela, and Rana played in the water with Rika and  Renamon watching from under their umbrella.

( Over at a distant location)

" So a DigiDestined chooses to interfere with my plans rather than live a normal life ignorantly and blissfully." Said a digimon. " She is not alone. A new DigiDestined has arrived as well. But this one feels different. From what we could gather while trying to sense where the constant rise of power was coming from. But the energy from the Dark Renamon keeps interfering with our search for where they are hidden. That traitor to her people. A Dark digimon would dare side with a Digidestined against her own people. We should have destroyed every last Dark digimon and then recreated them in our own image. Now we have one that dares to defy us." Said a digimon. " Then we shall destroy them both. For I fear this new DigiDestined is far more than she appears." Said another Digimon as they looked at each other and grinned.