🌸Nozomi Hanashi🌸

Hi Guys! This is my second OC. She's a manager as well as a player (sometimes).

I hope you like it!

_______________________

NAME

Japanese Name: Nozomi Hanashi [希美話]

Dub Name: Rosie Hope

PERSONAL

Gender: Female

Age: Same as Shirou

School Year: Same as Shirou

Relationship: Fubuki Shirou & Atsuya [Cousins], unnamed parents

Crush: Midorikawa

PLAYER INFO

Position: Manager & Plays as a Defender

Number: 8 (Hakuren)

Element: Wood [Hissatsu based on Flowers]

Team: Hakuren [Manager/Player], Inazuma Japan [Manager/practice partner], Hakuren (GO) [Soccer club advisor], Hakuren (Ares) [Manager]

DEBUT

Games:

Inazuma Eleven 2

Inazuma Eleven AC: Dream Battle

Anime:

Episode # 31
Episode # 25 (GO)
Episode # 14 (Ares)

Manga:

Chapter # 14

_______________________

Nozomi Hanashi (希美話) is the manager of Hakuren. She sometimes play with them in practice matches as a Defender. Later she became a manager and practice partner of Inazuma Japan.

In Inazuma Eleven GO, she becomes the soccer club advisor of Hakuren Jr, along with her cousin Fubuki, who is the coach of Hakuren Team.

In Ares, she doesn't play and is a manager of Hakuren team. Later when Fubuki was chosen as Inazuma Japan representative, she tells him Good luck and said she will always support him.

APPEARANCE:

Nozomi has pink hair that reaches her mid-back and green eyes. Her appearance are pretty similar to Shiratoya Nae. She wears Hakuren Junior uniform when playing with members in practice matches.
As a manager, she wears Hakuren Jr. High school uniform. She also wears a tracksuit, which is pink. Pink is her signature color.
Her causal outfits are pink dress, with white leggings and pink shoes. (Down here)

PERSONALITY:

PERSONALITY:

Nozomi is shown to be a shy and polite girl. She is protective of Fubuki Shirou. Like when the snow fall from roof and Fubuki starts shivering, she comforts. She encourage him to Join Inazuma Caravan so they can defeat Aliea Gakuen. She is also a bit timid and naive. She was very nervous when she met Raimon Eleven. She's a fan of them. In Ares, It is shown that Nozomi and Atsuya has playful sibling fights where they tease each other a lot. She also tease Shirou and Atsuya about their crushes. She is also very shy around boys, especially Midorikawa, who she likes secretly in Inazuma Eleven season 3.

Background:

Nozomi always lived with Fubuki family (before the accident), Her father died before she was born. Her mom gave her to her little sister (Fubuki's mother) since her mom wanted to go to foreign country to make a career. But then she never contacted them. After the accident, Fubuki Shirou and Nozomi live together and were left alone.
After Shirou joins Inazuma Caravan, she stayed in Hakuren saying she will take good care of the team, while he's gone. Then later, she joins Inazuma Japan as their 4th manager and also practice partner.

Hissatsu:

• Flower Rain [DF] (this is her only Hissatsu that was shown in Anime)

________________________

That's all, So what do you think? I haven't draw any of her pictures yet so, when I will do. I'll definitely add in here.

#1 Nozomi in Hakuren uniform:

#2: Nozomi practicing with Miyuki: