🐈Nekomi Masumi🐈

This is the Aliea Gauken OC! She's a player and also Captain of one of Aliea Gauken Team.

Hope you like it~

________________________

NAME

Japanese Name: Nekomi Masumi [猫耳真澄]

Dub name: Catie Pearl

Alien name: Catniss

Nickname: Kitten, Neko-chan

PERSONAL

Gender: Female

Age: Same as Hiroto

Relationship

Kiyama Hiroto (Husband in GO, boyfriend and crush in IE)

Midorikawa Ryuuji (Close friend)

Suzuno Fuusuke (Best friend)

Nagumo Haruya (Best friend)

Yagami Reina (Rival, later Friend)

All Inazuma Japan members  and managers(Friends)

Nekomi Aiko (Younger sister)

Unnamed deceased Parents

PLAYER INFO

Team: Thunder Cats [One of the master rank team of Aliea Academy], Inazuma Japan, Inazuma Battle Eleven, Eisei Gakuen 

Position: Forward/Striker, Captain

Element: Wind/Light (I don't know if light an element or not)

Number: 10 (Thunder Cats, Inazuma Battle Eleven), 24 (Inazuma Japan), 11(Eisei Gakuen)

DEBUT

Anime:

Episode # 36
Episode # 40 (GO)
Episode # 14 (Ares)

Manga:

Chapter # 24

____________________

Nekomi Masumi (猫耳真澄) is one of the major supporting character. She is the forward and captain of Thunder Cats, a master rank team of Aliea Academy. She's also a Forward for Inazuma battle Eleven.
In Inazuma Eleven Go, She's part of the resistance along with Hiroto and Midorikawa.
In Inazuma Eleven Ares No tenbin, She plays as a Forward for Eisei Gakuen.

APPEARANCE:

Above, is alien form. In normal form, her hair are shoulder length dark brown with pink streaks and purple eyes. Her team costume is same as picture but the short is white with purple sidelines. Her Captain band is green. 
In her causal outfits, She wears a white shirt with a purple short jacket and blue jeans, with purple sneakers. Her hair was shoulder length with bangs and Pink streaks.

PERSONALITY:

When in her alien form, she's is quiet rude and mean. She also loved to show off her skills just to Impress Gran/Xene. Burn and Gazel's arguments annoy her so much. She has two faced personality in her real form. Her mood switches from Sweet and innocent to rude and aggressive. Her habit is to pout while glaring when opposing team stopped her shot. She loves cats. 

BACKSTORY:

She was an orphanage in the Ohisama En along with all the aliea Academy's team. She was best friends with Burn and Gazel and kinda crushing on Xene/Gran. After she got the power of Aliea rock, Father made her the Captain of Thunder Cats. In season 3, She joins Inazuma Japan as their Practice partner along with Nozomi Hanashi. (other OC).