Critiques: From Me to You

Cover by Picturethisbeauty

These are my critiques on stories around Wattpad. Whether they be old, new, popular, undiscovered, or somewhere in the middle, it is my job to help you, as an author, to become better, and recognize your mistakes.

I will be brutally honest, critically cynical, and maybe, slightly emotionally abusive. But it is all in good nature and by agreeing to allow me to critique your story. You are agreeing to take my criticism and use it to the best of your ability. P.S. I am not Simon Cowell, I do not beat people down for the heck of it.

Note: I will not critique an entire novel. Honestly, if I could I would. But I just don't have the time, with my process of critiquing and my own story to write, I cannot critique an entire novel. At the maximum, I will critique 5 chapters. (Rule may vary depending on circumstances)

These critiques are not here for mocking purposes, these are to help the author. If I hear or see of any bullying, I will have no problem hitting the report button.

To offer your book for a critique: 

Private message me the link, and inform me of whether you would like it posted in this book or private messaged back. I will do what you want, and not what I think should happen.

In return for my time consuming critique:  

I would appreciate at the very least a dedication in said book, that I have critiqued. It's the least you can do after I have put so much time and effort into your story. BESIDES, you are getting a dedication out of this book.

I am a busy person with a life outside of Wattpad, if you decide to pester me, you can take your work elsewhere.

I am here for critiquing/editing purposes. If you would like to have me take a look at your story before it is posted, and give some minor feedback. Private message me, telling me so and I will give you my email so that we may do so efficiently. Wattpad's Messaging is very finicky.

Queue:

1.) *The Savior~ MissCawiee 

2.) The Silent Fire~ Writinglegend48

3.) The Diviners: Masses of Judgement~ soleleader

4.) The Craters in the Moon~ jetaime26

5.) Avoiding the Spotlight~ rebeccaa

6.) Stellar Heroes~ catmeowmeow

7.) Lost~ LilMissMaimai

8.) Errand Runners~ Next_JK_Rowling

9.) Athenia's Choice~ starz00

10.) Pour Me Another~ ChandaBynum