Hey, Mr. Play3r! I Played You!~ SealedSpiritForever

The first thing you, almost, always read is the summary. While, I can safely say, I am not the best at writing summaries. I can still point out a few things that I noticed on yours.

In the first line, directly after the quote, "I played you at your own game." You are missing a space, between your quote and the 'I'. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it is quite crucial to someone, like me, who goes crazy about the tiniest things.

In the second paragraph, most people don't recommend introducing your character, such as you did. But it sets a nice tone for your story, except in the paragraph after that you go into third person which is unsettling to say the least.

Sticking with the second paragraph, between 'Hi' and 'Olivia', there should be a comma. Commas are used when you want to take a breath or give a pause. There should always be a comma between a greeting and the rest of the sentence. You don't need to capitalize 'sixteen'. It isn't a proper noun, it is an adjective because you are using it to describe your characters age. And unless you are starting your sentence with one, you don't capitalize adjectives.

In this sentence, "My plan is to play the schools', most popular PLAYER." There are a few things wrong.

     1.) Schools' should be school's. The apostrophe shows possession. By placing it after the 's', you are saying that more than one school owns the player. 

      2.) You do not need a comma after school.

      3.) I understand you want emphasise on the word, 'player'. But capitilizing the entire word is not the way to go. I also understand that in the summary you are unable to italicize words. That being said my suggestion would be, the apostrophe. Technically, it isn't acting as an apostrophe in this case, but it still draws the reader to that word.

The sentence would look like this: "My plan is to play the school's most popular 'player'." Be sure to place your period outside the apostrophes.

Onto the last paragraph, as I said before I'm not exactly sure why you switched from introducing Olivia to talking about her in the third person. Maybe, you meant for that middle paragraph to be a quote, or maybe you didn't realize you'd done it. Either way, I would suggest some careful consideration about how you want that to appear.

If you do change that second paragraph, but you do leave it present. The first sentence is awkward in the last paragraph. We already know it's about Olivia Taylor, but it doesn't hurt to say it again. What made it awkward was the bluntness of the sentence. It is a short and simple sentence, and it is says, "Bam! Look at me!" But the payoff wasn't there, because we already knew that bit of information.

To leave it there, condense your following sentence and that sentence into one that flows.

This is what it would look like: This is a story about Olivia Taylor, who lives in Perth and attends Perth High School Academy.

What I did? I took your first sentence and made it less shocking. I weakened the blow. I also cut out words that weren't needed and switched 'academy' and 'school'. Their positioning made the sentence awkward.

In this sentence: "He goes through girls like he does with a pack of gums." You don't need the 'with'. It makes the sentence really wordy.

 (Luke Peirce, known as Mr.Player) This is not a complete sentence, nor thought. What about Luke Pierce? He's known as Mr. Player but so what? What does that have to do with Olivia? First, if you are going to put this sentence where you did, you either need to 1.) Link Olivia and Luke together right there, or 2.) Start a new paragraph.

But by doing two, you will have only one sentence that doesn't really matter, about where Olivia goes. Which you will include in the story anyways.