Silent Love~ TwistingLove

I really like your summary, it is very well written and the only thing I saw was this: (For as long as anyone could remember, Taylor Lewishas not uttered a word to anyone.) 

That comma that you placed after Taylor's name, just made 'Taylor Lewis' not important. By placing a comma before and after her name, you are saying that her name does not have to be there, which isn't true. Fix that and your summary is flawless in my eyes.

 Now to the story.

In your prologue, first paragraph last sentence you said, (What she forgot to mention, that while life does go on, it hard to move on with it.) 

The first it should be it's or it is, whichever you please. 

The second it, isn't needed. It makes the sentence end weird. 

In the fifth paragraph, first sentence, (It's been a year since it's happened.)

This sentence is kind of weird but the it's just makes it awkward. Change it's to it and I think it sounds much better.

That's all I have for the prologue. It was actually really good and It really drew me in, wanting to read more.

I didn't see too many mistakes in your chapters, so I won't point out every single detail. If you would like me to, just private message me.

Plot Development/ Character Development

I like your characters and your plot. The plot is definitely different from the typical abuse stories that you find running around Wattpad. Your characters don't lack either. Taylor is definitely someone very likeable and her story is heart-touching. 

My Opinion

You are tackling a very emotional, and difficult topic... and hitting it head on. Your emotions are great and I couldn't do better myself. You have an amazing gift and I suggest you keep at it!

Recap

A few grammatical errors, here and there, but everyone has some of those. Keep working at the plot as I'm sure it can get harder to do. Your characters are amazing and you are too for putting the time and effort into this subject. Great job!