Sapnap was sitting in his room on his bed, it was the day before school started and he was texting one of his friends, Dream.

Dream 🟢

You think that this year you will get a girlfriend?

 I don't think I want or need a girlfriend-

Sapnap, are you a bit 🍇🍈🍉🍍?

No, I don't want a boyfriend either, or anyone- I'm not interested in dating people

Alright

--------------

He was sick of everyone asking when he was going to get a girlfriend, it gets annoying and he wish that it would all just stop but he knew that now school is starting back up, its going to happen even more.

-Next day-

Sapnap woke up at 7:00am forgetting that today was the first day of school and hurried up and got dressed and ran out of his room, "Why did no one wake me up?!" he said to his mom and dad then ran out of the house making it to school by 7:20am which it started at 7:30am. He walked into his new classroom and seen that only two of his friends were in this class, Karl and George.

He sat down in a seat that is next to Karl and waved to him and then the teacher walked in and class started.

-Time skip to lunch-

Sapnap was walking to the cafeteria with Karl and on his way there he saw pride flags on the wall then seen one that caught his eye that made him stop in the middle of the hallway, it was black, grey, white and purple. He stared at it for awhile and Karl (who was standing next to him) asked, "What are you doing?" and Sapnap responded, "What flag is that?" and pointed to the one he had been staring at and Karl said, "Oh that's the asexual flag, I'm on that spectrum"  then Sapnap asked genuinely curious, "What does that mean?" 

Karl answered Sapnap with, "It basically means someone feels little to no s*xual attraction, its a huge spectrum" and Sapnap thought to himself, "Maybe I'm asexual... I'll look it up when I get home" and then started to walk to the cafeteria again.