Someone.

"You are hot, you are hot, you are hot, hot hot..." Felix chanted, clinging onto Minho's arms which made the elder chuckle. He patted the younger's head affectionately, quite melting at his smile but trying to play it off cool.

He was indeed looking hot, he knew that. His black ribbed shirt clung to his body like second skin and the zipper holding it in place was a very deceitful one, it could slip open anytime with a small moment. His pants were looser, held together with his outfit by a belt. His boots completed his rowdy look and his messy brunette hair was extra convenient today, adding to his gorgeous looks. He had put on a black bracelet on his left hand just for the aesthetics and was very satisfied with himself at that.

He looked absolutely sexy and he was willing to put it to good use.

"Hyunjin-ah, look your boyfriend is flirting with me again." he jokingly called out to his best friend, all the while still suffering from Felix's cuddle attack. The younger was very happy that Minho was coming to the party, and that too dressed like that, and his excitement was adorable.

He himself looked like a rebellious college kid, a black sweater over him and the collars and sleeves adjusted to show his white shirt underneath. His pants had chains over them and he had a tie loosely hooked over the collar of his shirt. His brown hair, a few shades more prominent than Minho's was styled into the look he almost always wore. He wore a lot of accessories though, rings in almost all of his fingers, wrists hidden under the mass of bracelets and a black choker around his neck.

But despite his bad boy look, one smile on his glossed lips and he went straight back to the sunshiny baby for Minho. 

Yes, he is whipped for Felix, who is not??

Hyunjin poked his head through the door like a small ferret, what with his blonde hair, and gave the Lee cousins a once over.

"Looking like that? I will flirt with you too." he joked back, stepping into the room and walking over to feel Minho's muscle through his shirt.

And now the elder was stuck with his two kids gushing about his looks and body.

"I told you, hanging out with Changbin hyung will do you good." Felix said, reaching over and unzipping the shirt by a few inches that had Minho squealing in alarm.

"Oh no, you don't. I am not trying to give people a heart attack. Modesty is my outfit." he zipped it back up, giving his cousin a look.

"Modesty? Are you forgetting Jeongin is gonna be there?" Hyunjin snorted, pulling the zipper down again. "You are hot hyung, and I am not letting you walk out not looking like a whole ass meal." His hands were all but feeling up Minho's chest very innocently and his smile was very devious.

"Yah! You both, stop ogling me." Minho was flustered as hell, pushing the two dancers away in an attempt to get some air. He glanced at Felix to find him looking at him like a disappointed mom, and Hyunjin shaking his long hair out of his, trying to hug Minho at the same time.

"Your hair..." he desperately tried to shift the attention from him, "Are you planning on wearing it like that?"

Hyunjin had followed their dress code for once, clad in a see-through black net shirt under his black leather jacket. His pants, too, had some aesthetic chains but his accessories were silver rather than black. His wrist had a thick silver bracelet, a silver chain around his neck and some rings in his left hands. His long blonde hair was, however, still unstyled and flopped over his face fluffily.

A look of realization dawned on him and he looked at the Lees with wide eyes.

"Oh god, I completely forgot about it." and he rushed out just as quickly as he had come, yelling a 'Give me 5 more minutes' behind his back.