Chapter 1

Vegeta and Eve are training in the gravity room that Bulma had made for them. She had been living at Capsule Corp for a few months now, since her adoptive grandparents had died, and that she had no place to really go. Vegeta and her have been training off and on for a few months now, and that they've had a bit of a relationship at this point.

"Wow, you're finally making me break a sweat!" Vegeta says breathing heavily from exhausting himself all while sparring with Eve. Hes smirking at his own comment, while Eve is getting mad, and throwing harder punches, with Vegeta dodging them and laughing, as he always does. 

"All you're doing is dodging!! Let me at least land one!" Eve says while getting angry. She goes into her Super Saiyan form. "Let's see how you handle this!" She throws a punch at his face with him catching it with his hand. He starts laughing "Is this all you can do!?" And punches her back. 

She lands on the ground, and she runs after Vegeta while hes dodging away from her. She stops and collects her thoughts. Vegeta throws a towel at her, and they walk out of the training room, both exhausted. 

Bulma comes out, walking with Yamcha. (Vegeta and Bulma never got married, it was just a one night stand which resulted in trunks) Eve is happy to see Bulma, and they both start talking. Vegeta scoffs and waits there, for Eve to finish talking. His arms are folded. Eve and Bulma finish talking and Bulma says to Vegeta "Still as grumpy as ever aren't you?" Vegeta scoffs and walks away, with Eve following close behind him. 

Vegeta starts flying, and Eve follows close by. Eve and Vegeta have always been friends. But he's also been snarky with his strength. He was why she's as strong as she is today. He teases her that she'll always be weaker than him but, she's nonetheless happy.

The sun slowly sets in the far off, and they both stop at a cliffside, by the water staring off into the sun.

They both sit there with their legs dangling off the edge. Eve lays down as Vegeta keeps staring, with a menacing scowl over his face. He soon relaxes and his muscles are no longer tense. They both lay down and Eve starts giggling "What?!" Vegeta says "This is so awkward!!" Eve says giggling. Vegeta slowly smirks "I guess so" Vegeta gets a teasy look "Half breed" Eve starts giggling and playfully slaps his arm. "You know i hate that!" Vegeta laughs out loud. "I know thats why i do it!" They both stop laughing and just stare at the sky slowly turning dark. The pink and orange sky slowly getting washed out by the dark blue sky with stars following after it. 

"Do you think there will be any strong enemies coming soon" Eve asks, wanting a good fight. "No, i don't think so, not for a while. But, you should still keep on top of your training and don't become soft like Kakarot has." Vegeta says. "As much as i want there to be, its nice with the peace and quiet around here. But we must keep ready for anything. Frieza could come back any day now, or a bigger and stronger foe could emerge anyday now." Vegeta continues. Eve sits and thinks for a second. She turns onto her side and props her hand on the side of her head. Vegeta looks at her. "Your right. We have to keep getting stronger. Me, you and my goku are probably the only defense this world has right now." Eve says, staring into his eyes. She repositions herself back onto her back. 

The sky is dark blue, with stars and the moon being the only light source. Eves eyes are getting heavy. She soon can't fight it, and falls asleep, Vegeta following close by. 

Eve wakes up to the sun shining. Eve's left leg is over Vegetas leg, with her arm wrapped around his chest. She stays like that. Vegeta stares at her sleepy face. Eve notices it and gets off of him quickly. Vegeta laughs a bit, and Eve is blushing, wanting to get out of that situation she says "We have to get to Bulmas birthday party!!!" Vegeta laughs even more. "Were you comfortable?" He laughs and she looks away and nods her head, blushing even more. 

They fly back to Capsule Corp to change their clothes, and Vegeta comes out with his typically saiyan armor, while Eve was wearing a purple and white gi, with classic saiyan gloves and boots. They look at eachother. Vegeta stands there and looks, and Eve shifts her weight onto one leg, and folds her arms. "What?" Eve asks playfully. Vegeta shakes his head "Nothing! Lets just go!"

Vegetas blushing, (Why is she so damn hot in that?!) He asks himself.