Killua's A Cat?

♡Smut x Fluff Chapter!♡
This oneshot idea came from Ur-Mate-Toby!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gon groaned as he woke up, letting out a loud yawn as he sat up. "Morning babe." Gon kissed the bump that was buried under the blanket, getting mumbles in reply. "Can you come out from under the covers?" Gon asked as he attempted to remove the blankets.

Killua swatted at Gon. "No. Fuck off," Killua hissed in reply. Gon paused at the unexpected response. "Babe, what's wrong? You seem more pissed off than usual," Gon said in a soft voice, gently rubbing Killua's side. Killua groaned softly, tugging the sheets tighter around him. "Mmn.." he mumbled, sitting up and looking towards Gon, revealing only half his face.

"Is it safe to kiss you or am I going to get swatted at?" Gon asked with a chuckle. Killua smiled while rolling his eyes, leaning closer and giving Gon a soft kiss. "So, wanna tell me what this is about?" Gon pointed to the blankets Killua refused to get out of. Killua's soft smile turned into a glare. "No. Fuck yourself," Killua snapped. Gon sighed, getting concerned for Killua's sudden change in moods. "C'mon babe, seriously, what's wronggg?" Gon asked, wrapping his arms around Killua and practically begging for the answer.

Killua groaned as he ignored Gon. But after many many long minutes of Gon swaying Killua slowly back and forth and asking nonstop, Killua swatted at him with a sigh. "Fine, fine! Stupidly attractive bastard," Killua said with a scoff. Gon smiled widely as Killua finally gave in. "And don't even think of touching shit," Killua hissed as he put his hands to the covers, slowly pulling them off. Gon stared in surprise and awe when literal cat ears were revealed to be attached to Killua's head.

"Holy shit-'' Gon mumbled. Killua put the blanket back on top of his head. "Yup. Stupid curse or whatever was placed on top of every Zoldyck member. Turning them half-into and giving traits of whatever animal most represented them," Killua explained. "I knew you were secretly a cat!" Gon exclaimed, pointing a finger at Killua. Killua smiled, rolling his eyes. "You also said they inherit the traits of that animal, right?" Gon asked again.

Killua nodded while pushing Gon's hand down, only to pause hesitantly. "Gon, you better not be thinking of anything. I will bite you." Killua glared at his boyfriend. Gon chuckled softly. "Awe, but you're too cute!" Gon hummed while wrapping his arms around Killua, pulling him into a hug and swaying the boy back and forth. Killua groaned dramatically, though didn't even bother trying to escape Gon.

Gon lifted Killua's face up, pulling him into a soft kiss. He smiled as he looked into Killua's blue eyes. "You're so pretty," Gon said as he rested his head into the crook of Killua's neck. Killua smiled softly, resting his own head on Gon's. "I know, right?" Killua said, laughing in response. Gon chuckled softly, his warm breath against Killua's shoulder and neck.

"Mmn, I love you. Even though you're a total idiot half the time," Killua hummed as he played with Gon's hair. Gon lifted his head up to meet Killua's eyes again. "I love you too babe," Gon said with a soft grin, cupping Killua's chin and kissing him once again.

As the kiss broke, Gon moved his hand up slowly to the sheet above Killua's head, once again revealing his messy hair and the cat ears that rested atop. "Why can't I touch them?" Gon asked, playing with Killua's hair as he eyed the ears. Killua looked away. "Ehh... I guess I love you enough to let you touch them," he said jokingly with a half smile. Gon chuckled, pinning Killua against the bed causing them both to laugh.

Gon started to tickle Killua as he spoke. "Love me enough? What's that supposed to mean babe?" Gon said with a smirk as Killua was laughing crazily under him. "Go- Gonn stop!" Killua was laughing as he kicked at Gon in a half attempt to stop him. "I'm gonna fucking- Damnit Gon if you make me piss myself I'm gonna kill you!"