chapter 4

Rowan's p.o.v

After school we stopped by Octavia's house. We grabbed her beach stuff and climbed in my car and headed to the beach.

When we arrived I parked we got our bag and we headed to a empty spot layer our beach towels down and laid there in the sun.

" I'm so happy to be here you know no west" I said with a grin on my face,

"That's a hurtful thing to say" a familiar voice said. West.

"What the hell are you doing
here" I whined

"Well Rowan you see its hot outside so I came here to swim and relax" he said very slowly.

I shook my head in annoyance "I'm going to cool off" I took my sunglasses off and walked to the beach.

I was near the water when I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

I think you know what he did and I wasn't happy.

I swam over to west and smacked him
"You sun of a-"he cut me off he pulled me closer, are lips meters apart. I did say I was going to get him back I leaned in teasingly brushing my lips over his.
he pulled in like he was going to actually going  kiss me but pulled away and said "don't try to  beat a player at his own game".

I walked back over to Octavia

"Your completely soaked, I though you were only going to the shore to get you feet wet"
"No shit Sherlock"
"My pleasure senorita smart ass"

"What happened?"
"West."
"Oh"

-------------------------2 hours later-----------------------
"Well you shouldn't have gone to look in the closet dumbass that's like number one rule" I screamed at the TV. Octavia and I were have a Netflix marathon.

"You know screaming at the TV won't do you any good" she stated

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I retorted

"I can't wait till you and west finally admit your love to each other" she said in a giddy voice.

I snorted ever so attractively "yeah right" I think you need to go lay down you saying some pretty weird shit.

I heard my back door open

"Holy shit who in the actual fuck is in my house I know some crazy ninja moves."

"Rowan I highly doubt that" the jackass rudely lied.

"What are you doing here, asshole"

"Crashing the party."