chap.6

"And done" Octavia was doing my hair she pulled into a high pony tail then fish tailed it then put into a bun.

I checked my phone "they should be here any minute now" I stated I was wearing a pair of high-waisted burgundy shorts with a white v-neck A.H.S shirt and black vans.

Honk-honk
I grabbed my phone and we headed out. I got in front with West and turned on the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~30 min later~~~~~~~~~
We pulled in to what looks like a parking lot and then headed toward the entrance. The place only shut down a year ago everything still works, one day there just wasn't enough money so they got up and left.

I went to a game booth looked around and saw a small teddy bear "huh I thought people would have totally raided this place" I muttered to myself.

"Hey Rowan look what I found" Octavia yelled at turned around and looked at her "oh my" the words fell out of my mouth. It was a giant pink sock monkey.
I climbed the booth I was on the edge trying to reach the monkey I slipped and fell on my leg. I screamed in pain " ow, ow help" "Rowan" west yelled running over to me.

"It hurts" I whimpered tears streaming down my face.

"Octavia, Hayden!"
They both ran over to us
I think it's broken. West stated

He carried me bridal style to the car and we headed towards the hospital.

~~~~~~~~at the hospital~~~~~~~~~
"You guys are ready to go" the nurse politely said.

"Thank you" my mom said back
My cast was a pretty coral pink in the next 3-4 weeks I'll go back to get it off it was just a fracture.
When we got home it was 10or11o climbed in bed propped my leg up and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke to someone poking my face. I opened my eyes. It was West. "Hello"
I said confused "your mom let me in" "why are you here?" "I have come to babysit you" "I don't need a baby sitter" I stubbornly replied "come on we can hang out" "fine" we watched movies laughed and giggled

"What are we going to do now"

"Well I have a few ideas in mind"

"Ew gross" we both laughed

"In your dreams"

Oh your always in my dreams
I looked at him he looked at me we both leaned in and our lips collided he's were so soft our lips moved in sync.

I pulled back for air
"Wow" i breathed
"Yeah" he said as equally out of breath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sooooo sorry I haven't updated I have a tub of school things and sports I'm going to try to update every Friday from now on so even though I just updated I'm going to do one on Friday okay?

Stay beautiful I love you guys Sooooo much.

~ Kat