Chapter 8

The next morning I didn't bother taking a shower I already took one the night before and it took me 2 hours.

I wore a pair of high waisted shorts with a plain white v-neck and one black converse. I grabbed my bag, keys, and crutches then I went to the kitchen and sat down at the table and waited for Octavia. I Heard a honk and that was my  signal. I opened her Jeep door and climbed in.

"Who's going to carry your stuff ?" She questioned.

"Honestly I have no idea" I retorted.

"So what did you do yesterday?" She asked.Oh shit.

"W-well" I stammered

"Well what!?" She asked with a hard edge to her voice.

"Well you see I was watching another episode of Vampire Diaries...omg by the way-"

"Rowan! Stop changing the subject!"

"Okay okay I was hungry so I got up to get food and I fell and since you was unavailable I had to call West."
"Finally you guys are not at each other's throats." She looked relieved.

"Is that all that happened?" She questioned suspiciously.

"we maybe kinda kissed" I mumbled sheepishly, but then I added quickly "but it wasn't yesterday it was the day before, he was "babysitting me."

"OH MY GOSH AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME." she screached

"Don't hurt me." I pleaded.

She hit me several times...it hurt. Once we got to the school. As usual everyone was staring and wispering.
"Great" I groaned
"we need to find the boys"
"Yeah not a good idea"
"What did you do?"
"He wanted to talk about...the kiss... when he came over to help me yesterday and I panicked and kinda snapped at him and he retaliated."

It was really hard for me to admit it to myself but I started to have feelings for West.

I made my way to my locker...which to my luck was near West's.

"Rowan"  "your going to need help carrying your stuff"  "I'm sorry what I said was completely a dick move." He was behind me and I had my face in my locker.

I mulled it over "Well since you said sorry and you admitted that your a dick I'll let you carry my stuff" I said with a small laugh.

He grabbed my stuff "are you ready milady?"

"Yes peasant" I giggled.

We made our way two first period.

At lunch we found a table where all four of us could sit.

"Rowan how long do you have to wear that thing?" West gestured to my cast.

"Well if everything goes smoothly then I can get my cast off Friday and have a boot. Then another 2 weeks and I should be done."

"Just in time for prom!" Octavia squealed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I worked at our local diner with Hayden. (The one we ate breakfast at) since I really couldn't do anything I just sat there and rolled silverware. Hayden came up behind me "you know he likes you" he said referring to West. "We've only been hanging out for three weeks, might I add because of detention." I pointed out. "trust me I've known him since pre-school" he retorted.

I was not going to lie, if it was true it made me a little giddy. I didn't want to have feelings for him but that just how that went. I'm a teenage girl you can't blame me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry

~ Kat