chapter one: the reckoning

❝tonight we'll stand, get off our knees, fight for what we've worked for all these years, and the battle was long, it's the fight of our lives but we'll stand up champions tonight

❝tonight we'll stand, get off our knees, fight for what we've worked for all these years, and the battle was long, it's the fight of our lives but we'll stand up champions tonight.❞

(pre story note: while reading, please enjoy the song put at each chapter, i specifically pick them to help visualize scenes + aesthetics' of the book for you, the readers, if you choose to, please listen!)

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

CHAPTER ONE: THE RECKONING

❃゜・。. ・°゜✼ ゜°・ . 。・゜❃

WORD COUNT: 3349K

Louis

A single key was played in the chorus of disaster, a final note was written in the crescendo of chaos.

The orchestrator was one unknown to me, but eerily spectral... in an almost ethereal way. Quite abruptly, my interest was piqued. Captivated like it was the brightest star on a dark twilight night, but stars don't shine because of their beauty, nor their worth. But because they're burning into an everlasting oblivion. And in their wake, they leave unfathomable scattered chaos across all the lands, covering all in their blazing stardust.... hopelessly enthralled in the flaming, fallacious star.

The smell of champagne and rich perfume clogged my senses to my dismay. I disliked the royal life although I was born into it and had lived this way all this time. My better judgement had trusted my inner conscience to never fall into the wicked grasps of the crisp dangers of hierarchy. But I knew all too well, I'd be surrounded, suffered in the darkness of high expectations. It was charging towards me like a typhoon of madness, all surrounded in a high standard ticket to everlasting stardom.